March 28, 2024, 10:07:13 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Knife and Tent  (Read 5189 times)

March 17, 2018, 12:12:09 PM
Read 5189 times

SteveCalley

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:23:33 PM by SteveCalley »

March 17, 2018, 06:41:05 PM
Reply #1

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
The novice search team was instructed by Ivanov to use pick axes to chop the tent out of the solidified snow/ice.  The contents extracted from the tent prior was then piled onto the tattered canvas and drug over rocks and ice to the helicopter landing pad.
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

March 17, 2018, 09:35:19 PM
Reply #2

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

May 03, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
Reply #3

Marchesk

The novice search team was instructed by Ivanov to use pick axes to chop the tent out of the solidified snow/ice.  The contents extracted from the tent prior was then piled onto the tattered canvas and drug over rocks and ice to the helicopter landing pad.

Do you think all that rules out determining whether they cut their way out of the tent?

May 03, 2018, 06:13:17 PM
Reply #4

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I think by the time the initial team poked around (didn't go through the front opening mind you), following teams shoveled and axed it outta the ice, drug it over ice and rocks to yhe helicopter landing zone, then made it into town for the city folk to look at........   it was a mess.  BUT, miraculously a seamstress was able to allocate certain cuts that were made from the inside.  WOW.... its like wow but backwards.   No crap there was cuts on the inside.... what you expect when a flap is pealed back making the inside now facing outward, and then start chopping/digging it out of its entrustment?   

I call BS