April 28, 2024, 11:25:07 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Where did the injury come from and why is the tent in this place on the slope  (Read 4009 times)

January 08, 2023, 01:25:16 AM
Read 4009 times

Олег Таймень

Один из самых реальных вариантов получения травм и установки палатки именно в этом месте на склоне можно объяснить.
Если группа решила сделать восхождение на вершину Халатчахль, то именно то место, где установлена палатка самое реальное, при условии не холодной погоды и отсутствия ветра.
Я тоже ставил палатку в этом месте и заходил на Халатчахль в 2020 году. Вылез на северо-восточный отрог Халатчахля и по нему поднялся на вершину. А вот обратно начал спускаться не по отрогу, а по прямой к палатке, которую было видно. Но, не было видно скального сброса, в который я уперся. Я посчитал, что спускаться опасно и вернулся на отрог, спустившись своим маршрутом. Если группа решила спускаться так же, прямо к палатке, то некоторые участники могли укатиться с очень отвесного склона и врезаться в камни.
One of the most realistic options for getting injured and setting up a tent in this particular place on the slope can be explained.
If the group decided to make an ascent to the top of Halatchakhl, then the place where the tent is set up is the most realistic, provided that the weather is not cold and there is no wind.
I also set up a tent in this place and went to Halatchakhl in 2020. I got out on the north-eastern spur of Halatchakhlya and climbed to the top along it. But he began to descend back not along the spur, but in a straight line to the tent, which was visible. But, there was no rocky fault, which I ran into. I considered it dangerous to go down and returned to the spur, going down my own route. If the group decided to go down the same way, straight to the tent, then some participants could roll away from a very steep slope and crash into the stones.

Это самое реальное место получения травм. Допустим, не травмированные участники начали проводить спасательные работы и решили перетащить раненых вних в зону леса, где можно развести костёр. Не оценили правильно расстояние и нагрузку и все вымокли от пота и снега, которого оказалось в лесной зоне очень много. Костёр они развести не смогли замёрзшими руками. Костровище было не их. Оно было раньше. Попытались перетащить раненых под наддув ручья, где планировали сделать укрытие в снегу, перекрыв стволами деревьев верх наддува. Проводя все эти манипуляции с выкапыванием пещеры, окончательно замёрзли до критической точки невозврата. Самые стойкие попытались из последних сил вернуться к палатке, но не смогли, так как произошла сильно большая потеря тепла организмом.
This is the real place of injury. Let's say that the non-injured participants began to carry out rescue work and decided to drag the injured people out into the forest area where they could make a fire. They did not correctly estimate the distance and load, and everyone was soaked with sweat and snow, which turned out to be a lot in the forest zone. They could not make a fire with their frozen hands. The fire pit was not theirs. It was before. They tried to drag the wounded under the pressurization of the stream, where they planned to make a shelter in the snow, blocking the top of the pressurization with tree trunks. Carrying out all these manipulations with digging a cave, they finally froze to a critical point of no return. The most persistent tried with their last strength to return to the tent, but could not, as there was a very large loss of heat from the body.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 01:35:45 AM by Олег Таймень »
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

The following users thanked this post: tenne

January 08, 2023, 04:04:15 AM
Reply #1

Ziljoe

Один из самых реальных вариантов получения травм и установки палатки именно в этом месте на склоне можно объяснить.
Если группа решила сделать восхождение на вершину Халатчахль, то именно то место, где установлена палатка самое реальное, при условии не холодной погоды и отсутствия ветра.
Я тоже ставил палатку в этом месте и заходил на Халатчахль в 2020 году. Вылез на северо-восточный отрог Халатчахля и по нему поднялся на вершину. А вот обратно начал спускаться не по отрогу, а по прямой к палатке, которую было видно. Но, не было видно скального сброса, в который я уперся. Я посчитал, что спускаться опасно и вернулся на отрог, спустившись своим маршрутом. Если группа решила спускаться так же, прямо к палатке, то некоторые участники могли укатиться с очень отвесного склона и врезаться в камни.
One of the most realistic options for getting injured and setting up a tent in this particular place on the slope can be explained.
If the group decided to make an ascent to the top of Halatchakhl, then the place where the tent is set up is the most realistic, provided that the weather is not cold and there is no wind.
I also set up a tent in this place and went to Halatchakhl in 2020. I got out on the north-eastern spur of Halatchakhlya and climbed to the top along it. But he began to descend back not along the spur, but in a straight line to the tent, which was visible. But, there was no rocky fault, which I ran into. I considered it dangerous to go down and returned to the spur, going down my own route. If the group decided to go down the same way, straight to the tent, then some participants could roll away from a very steep slope and crash into the stones.

Это самое реальное место получения травм. Допустим, не травмированные участники начали проводить спасательные работы и решили перетащить раненых вних в зону леса, где можно развести костёр. Не оценили правильно расстояние и нагрузку и все вымокли от пота и снега, которого оказалось в лесной зоне очень много. Костёр они развести не смогли замёрзшими руками. Костровище было не их. Оно было раньше. Попытались перетащить раненых под наддув ручья, где планировали сделать укрытие в снегу, перекрыв стволами деревьев верх наддува. Проводя все эти манипуляции с выкапыванием пещеры, окончательно замёрзли до критической точки невозврата. Самые стойкие попытались из последних сил вернуться к палатке, но не смогли, так как произошла сильно большая потеря тепла организмом.
This is the real place of injury. Let's say that the non-injured participants began to carry out rescue work and decided to drag the injured people out into the forest area where they could make a fire. They did not correctly estimate the distance and load, and everyone was soaked with sweat and snow, which turned out to be a lot in the forest zone. They could not make a fire with their frozen hands. The fire pit was not theirs. It was before. They tried to drag the wounded under the pressurization of the stream, where they planned to make a shelter in the snow, blocking the top of the pressurization with tree trunks. Carrying out all these manipulations with digging a cave, they finally froze to a critical point of no return. The most persistent tried with their last strength to return to the tent, but could not, as there was a very large loss of heat from the body.

Hi Олег Таймень

This is of interest to me. How steep is the straight-line that you indicate from the summit .The reason I ask is, would that area be steep enough to cause an avalanche to possibly reach the tent?

January 08, 2023, 04:14:56 AM
Reply #2

Олег Таймень

Hi Олег Таймень

This is of interest to me. How steep is the straight-line that you indicate from the summit .The reason I ask is, would that area be steep enough to cause an avalanche to possibly reach the tent?
Нет. Лавина никак не доберётся. Кроме того, прямая линия от вершины Халатчахля до места палатки не совпадает с линией схода лавины с восточного склона этой горы
No. The avalanche won't get there. In addition, a straight line from the top of Halatchakhl to the place of the tent does not coincide with the line of the avalanche from the eastern slope of this mountain.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 04:25:57 AM by Олег Таймень »
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

The following users thanked this post: Ziljoe

January 08, 2023, 05:30:47 AM
Reply #3

Николай

А разве гр.Дятлова планировала подниматься на в.Холат Чахль?И зачем?Разве на пути к Отортену,это так необходимо?

January 08, 2023, 06:58:53 AM
Reply #4

Зайцев

А разве гр.Дятлова планировала подниматься на в.Холат Чахль?И зачем?Разве на пути к Отортену,это так необходимо?
Почему бы и не подняться. Вершина в шаговой доступности от нитки маршрута.
Шапокляк сдвинутая старуха

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

The following users thanked this post: Олег Таймень

January 08, 2023, 07:00:18 AM
Reply #5

Зайцев

А палатку поставили до или после получения травм ?
Шапокляк сдвинутая старуха

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

January 08, 2023, 07:24:00 AM
Reply #6

GlennM

How does the ascent above the tent provide benefit for the tourists? Could there be advantage to such action?
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

January 08, 2023, 07:37:51 AM
Reply #7

Олег Таймень

How does the ascent above the tent provide benefit for the tourists? Could there be advantage to such action?
Да. Что бы душа наполнилась счастьем
Yes. So that the soul is filled with happiness

The following users thanked this post: marieuk

January 08, 2023, 07:38:42 AM
Reply #8

Олег Таймень

А палатку поставили до или после получения травм ?
Хороший вопрос. На него нет ответа