Theories Discussion > KGB / Radiation / Military involvement

air/space craft accident leading to military attack

<< < (10/10)

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: ash73 on February 15, 2021, 02:27:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on February 15, 2021, 01:20:39 PM ---Well I did Jury Service in a Criminal Court Of Law in England. Sat on 2 Cases. Excellent experience. I highly recommend it if you get the chance. Its not really about being given 2 versions or even more versions and then deciding who is telling lies. There is much more to a Criminal Court Case than that. But obviously you do need to look at what Evidence there is and listen to what all the Witnesses have to say. You are shown things that the Public cant see relating to the particular Case. And really isnt the Dyatlov Case a bit like that, we are not being shown everything. Unfortunatley thats because of the Authorities. If there was ever a proper Court Case for the Dyatlov Incident then there would probably be a Jury or some such means of deciding the Case.

--- End quote ---

I did Jury service a few years ago too, it was quite interesting. I went in thinking I'd just quietly offer my opinion and sit back and let them get on with it, but decided the Jury was going in the wrong direction so I got engaged and turned around 7 of them in the space of a few days, and got a guilty verdict. The debate was fascinating, I was emotionally exhausted by the end of it! Came out feeling I'd done something useful, for once in my life.

--- End quote ---

Well thats interesting because in my first Case I did the same as you I managed to turn the Jury just enougth to get the right decision and even the Judge said it was just the right decision, but only just. It just goes to show how Cases can be very tricky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version