April 16, 2024, 10:21:11 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: unknown dead body in post mortem photos  (Read 3817 times)

September 10, 2023, 07:33:47 PM
Read 3817 times

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone:

I had sent earlier to Loose Cannon on a subject that was never replied to ...So I will start a new topic..sending a cut and paste the actual image of what I sent Loose Cannon in which he is no longer with Dyatlov Pass...This re-post subject about an unknown dead body found at the same time as some of the other hikers were found...and this is odd unknown dead body with unknown camera...

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith

September 11, 2023, 04:05:16 AM
Reply #1

Ziljoe

I think it was a hoax by the internet. There loads of hype surrounding the DPI. That is part of the problem.

September 11, 2023, 04:43:11 PM
Reply #2

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone:

I talking about this particular photo..unknown body....

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith

September 11, 2023, 06:33:35 PM
Reply #3

Ziljoe

Everyone:

I talking about this particular photo..unknown body....

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith

I'm guessing here Kathleen, but I think the title of the photo where it says unknown body, means the author of the caption means it's unknown, which of the Dyatlov pass 9 is on the sledge can't be certain. It's not an extra person , just it's not known which of the 9 is photographed. I could be wrong..

September 11, 2023, 07:12:21 PM
Reply #4

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone:

I don't know either, as to how "ODD" that in Dyatlov Pass..." Unknown Camera" and "Unknown Body"...I understand some photos were damaged and there is one particular photo with a person in it...and "Smeared" ..to put a face..it's under Slobodin's Camera..sending a image....

I do believe this was purposely done Frame #24,

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith