March 28, 2024, 06:06:58 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Where’s the tongue?  (Read 28644 times)

December 31, 2020, 06:49:49 AM
Reply #90

Jeff

December 31, 2020, 08:19:05 AM
Reply #91

Nigel Evans

Why would they need to view it? Were they followed? Why not a thing about it in the diaries?

To photograph the lights. I'm with Ivanov that it was the fireorbs, imo they planned to photograph them and #34 was taken from inside the tent through the vent for the stove.

The decision to camp on the ridge is in the group diary

January 02, 2021, 03:03:10 PM
Reply #92

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Missing tongue, huh? Eaten by rodents? Where were the teeth marks? Any teeth marks found on any of the victims? I do not recall reading of such. Perhaps it simply rotted due to running water and time? But...As one author stated, "Tissue cannot rot selectively ". Mysterious, isn't it?
Nothing was simply rotten. 

img upload

They look like the so called Cattle Mutilations that occur around the World.
DB

January 02, 2021, 04:03:30 PM
Reply #93

Jeff

I cant comprehend the purpose of quoting the whole post when responding, is there a way to respond without quotes?

The whole story makes me sleep with the lights on sometimes.

There were never a group mutilations though, only single victims, maybe someone can prove me wrong.

January 03, 2021, 01:34:14 PM
Reply #94

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
I cant comprehend the purpose of quoting the whole post when responding, is there a way to respond without quotes?

The whole story makes me sleep with the lights on sometimes.

There were never a group mutilations though, only single victims, maybe someone can prove me wrong.

Not all the Dyatlov Group were Mutilated, if indeed it was Mutilation. Only one or two and that would be consistent with Mutilations Worldwide. Cattle are lifted into the air and Mutilated and then dropped down somewhere.
DB