March 28, 2024, 07:24:33 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: book of O. Yaroslavtsev “UFO: Mechanics of murders”  (Read 7203 times)

May 23, 2019, 11:29:29 PM
Read 7203 times

Monika

Who is consider UFO or light balling theory as the cause of the Dyatlov mystery, I suggest to see a book of O. Yaroslavtsev “UFO: MECHANICS OF MURDERS” (О. Л. Ярославцев НЛО:МЕХАНИКА УБИЙСТВ). The book is in Russian, but I was impressed by the pictures and there is a lot of detailed informations. The author really took care about, the text is not superficial, but he focused in great detail on injuries, various calculations and comparisons with existing cases. The text is accessible on the Internet (http://www.buran.ru/other/UFO_killers.pdf) and if I have the time I will gradually look at it. I will try to translate it through a translator (although it does not translate perfectly) but at least I will learn more.

Did you read this book? What do you think?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:15:05 PM by Teddy »

May 24, 2019, 04:55:36 AM
Reply #1

JimIslander

Good luck with the translation. It is a pain when you have a in English but all the reference's are in Russian  cry2
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:15:18 PM by Teddy »

May 24, 2019, 05:10:32 AM
Reply #2

Nigel Evans

Based on just reading the pictures  kewl1 it looks like an interesting read.

Some of the photos are showing similar injuries to the Colares events.

May 24, 2019, 05:16:32 AM
Reply #3

JimIslander

Thank you for posting this! Looking at the Graphics showing radiation burn from Hiroshima etc the similarities are there. Le Ivanov was convinced the fire balls were involved in some way. But were they caused by a weapon or a natural phenomenon Ball lightning or "Earth Light." It would be great to see this in English
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:15:28 PM by Teddy »

May 24, 2019, 12:47:13 PM
Reply #4

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Who is consider UFO or light balling theory as the cause of the Dyatlov mystery, I suggest to see a book of O. Yaroslavtsev “UFO: MECHANICS OF MURDERS” (О. Л. Ярославцев НЛО:МЕХАНИКА УБИЙСТВ). The book is in Russian, but I was impressed by the pictures and there is a lot of detailed informations. The author really took care about, the text is not superficial, but he focused in great detail on injuries, various calculations and comparisons with existing cases. The text is accessible on the Internet (http://www.buran.ru/other/UFO_killers.pdf) and if I have the time I will gradually look at it. I will try to translate it through a translator (although it does not translate perfectly) but at least I will learn more.

Did you read this book? What do you think?

An interesting post. Of course there are thousands of reports of UFO activity going back hundreds of years. This book looks useful, shame its in Russian language.
DB

May 25, 2019, 03:13:26 AM
Reply #5

Aspen

Thanks Monika, very interesting judging by the photos.  Too bad I don't speak a word of Russian.  Would you be able to provide us with a brief summary of the conclusions made in this book?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:15:37 PM by Teddy »

May 25, 2019, 12:08:29 PM
Reply #6

Monika

Thanks Monika, very interesting judging by the photos.  Too bad I don't speak a word of Russian.  Would you be able to provide us with a brief summary of the conclusions made in this book?

I will try to write brief content at some point in the future, but now I have no time to reading and translating. It is really a pity that the book has not been published in English or in other languages, I think it would be worthwhile to publish it and a lot of people would buy it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:15:44 PM by Teddy »