March 28, 2024, 01:51:26 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Hello, Zdravstvuj!  (Read 7001 times)

December 19, 2018, 02:39:35 PM
Read 7001 times

Tracker

Hello Everyone, glad to find you. :)

Thanks to Teddy's interview on C to C I learned of this forum. I've been following the D.P.I stories over the years. Recently I caught part of Donnie Eichar book and his Infra-sound theory. I don't fully support that theory but the possible Infra-sound I've had some direct experience with in my own research here in Ontario. Zdravtvuj!

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle

December 19, 2018, 04:32:35 PM
Reply #1

WAB

Hi Tracker!
I am glad very much, that you have appeared here. It would be interesting to me learn what experience of interaction with infrasound you have? Whether it is possible learn about it more in detail?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 09:22:22 AM by Teddy »

December 19, 2018, 05:35:03 PM
Reply #2

Tracker

Thanks WAB. I believe I posted this intro in the wrong place. In brief I am certain I've been hit with infra-sound on several occasions during field research with Canadian Sasquatch.
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable must be the truth." Arthur Conan Doyle

December 24, 2018, 06:14:51 AM
Reply #3

Teddy

Administrator
Welcome. Thanks for joining. I hope soon to have more adventures to share. Stay tuned.

January 20, 2019, 08:25:10 AM
Reply #4

Tracker

Welcome. Thanks for joining. I hope soon to have more adventures to share. Stay tuned.

Thanks Teddy, looking forward to you posting adventures. I have years of adventures myself under my belt.

As you may of read, I support Yeti as the cause of this tragedy. Which is not the most popular theory on here I know. However I have reasons the Menk were directly involved in this tragedy. Eichar was on to something with his infra-sound theory just has the wrong source.