Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Art Bell's radio show

<< < (2/20) > >>

WAB:
If you need my comments then write in more details what exactly it is required.
I can answer in forum or an e-mail.

Marchesk:

--- Quote from: Teddy on October 31, 2018, 02:26:52 PM ---but i still can't comprehend why Zolotaryov was wearing Lyudmila's hat and coat - they were dying together seem like it, and with similar injuries.
--- End quote ---

Huh, I wasn't aware of that. Interesting.

Can't wait to hear the show! Are you going to explain why your opinion is that they were murdered?

Teddy:

--- Quote from: WAB on October 31, 2018, 03:40:59 PM ---If you need my comments then write in more details what exactly it is required.
I can answer in forum or an e-mail.

--- End quote ---

I would love to have your comments. Here or in an email, whatever is convenient for you.

Teddy:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on October 31, 2018, 03:23:28 PM ---Thats great so far Teddy. Obviously the Cedar Tree and the so called Den area you will mention as well. Along with the Tent those 2 sites seem to be the basis for all that went on.

--- End quote ---

What about the cedar tree and the den should I mention outside the chronological timeline of discovery?
What about the cedar is important? What about the den is important?
I mean what aspects of this points make the case so controversial?

My exposé will be divided in two parts (at least).

* What happened
* Which points are hard to comprehend and explain

Teddy:

* Cedar - remains of a fire under old cedar with branches broken up to 5 m high suggesting that hikers had climbed up to look for something or to hide from someone. The clearing is facing in the direction of the tent. This means the hikers made it to the grove and lit a fire. These speaks of sound mind to me.

* Den - the den was well constructed for its purpose with branches at the bottom and clothes on top, but the bodies of the last four were NOT FOUND IN THE DEN but 20 m away. To me that is the strangest fact.

* From the twilight zone of the investigation and why it was conducted so sloppy:
15 m from the den, they found a spoon and a knife sheath. Official criminal investigation, Decision to dismiss criminal case:
“The bodies were found few meters away from the clothes found of Krivonischenko and Doroshenko - pants, sweater. All clothes had been cut when they were taken from the bodies of Doroshenko and Krivonischenko. Bodies of Thibault-Brignoles and Zolotaryov were better dressed, Dubinina’s fur jacket and hat were found on Zolotaryov, her leg was wrapped in woolen trousers that belong to Krivonischenko. Krivonischenko’s knife was found close to the bodies, it was used to cut off branches of young fir trees."
Here is a very strange fact – knife was never found in the area, only a knife sheath. Lead investigator Lev Ivanov could not have mistaken a sheath for a knife. The branches were cut with tool, that could not be misinterpreted, but the absence of this tool could not be explained without having somebody taken the knife from the crime scene, and that meant that the case could be closed as a “calamity or overwhelming force”.
I have to keep the narration suitable for novices in DP case. When I start talking over the phone about Zolotaryov and exhumation my interlocutor kept asking What??? And she knew what the topic is about. There are people that will tune their radios not even knowing what the show is going to be about.
BTW in Wikipedia still says "the DNA analysis did not reveal any similarity to the DNA of living relatives". No update on the second DNA analysis. If you read that this is not Zolotaryov in the grave - where do we start unraveling this case?

Here is another question that has been bugging me from the very begging - why do people try make this case more complicated thaн already is? I first thought that maybe they don't have the sources in English and this is how they compensate - by making up things, but the Russians are the same. If you listen to their TV and radio, read their forums, they go gaga same way as English speaking followers of the case. So what is it that makes people inflate mysteries and bring to the table anything that comes to mind? Some theories are obviously impossible. Why entertain them? There is some kind of void, a need that unsolved cases fill and respond to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version