April 24, 2024, 08:01:02 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Star man  (Read 3988 times)

January 31, 2021, 12:49:59 PM
Read 3988 times

GKM

bow7You were pretty darn close.  loco1

January 31, 2021, 04:23:42 PM
Reply #1

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
bow7You were pretty darn close.  loco1

Interesting.  I am more intrigued than ever now.  If  I was close, then it's probably only because Teddy gave us some clues.  I am sure we will be digesting and pouring over the details for a long time.  I'll have to read the book first though.  Thanks.

Hey, maybe my hypothesis on delocalised quantum gravity is close too.  Nah!!!!

Regards

Star man

January 31, 2021, 05:21:57 PM
Reply #2

Ziljoe

Hey, maybe my hypothesis on delocalised quantum gravity is close too.  Nah!!!!

Regards

Star man
[/quote]

cry2 thumb1

February 01, 2021, 10:58:06 AM
Reply #3

GKM

Think about what the elderly nurse said: "They were very dirty". Indeed they would have been, but not from a mud slide. Forget the snow and the "mud". What else is in the forest? Remember when you made the comment that it would all end up being very sad? You could not have been more right.

February 01, 2021, 11:01:04 AM
Reply #4

GKM

Sorry. I must get back to work now. Sorry to comment and run on you, Star man.

February 01, 2021, 03:27:53 PM
Reply #5

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Think about what the elderly nurse said: "They were very dirty". Indeed they would have been, but not from a mud slide. Forget the snow and the "mud". What else is in the forest? Remember when you made the comment that it would all end up being very sad? You could not have been more right.

Trees.  I always considered that they could have been thrown against a tree by an explosion, but I suppose a tree could have been blown onto the tent too.

Sadness yes.  I have always assumed that whatever happened it was unintentional.  Some kind of tragic accident.  A series of human errors that started when Dyatlov submitted his planned route. But from what I understand bad news and accidents like this were looked upon quite harshly in the USSR at the time.  These days an accident, even a military one, would result in an investigation, and they would identify the root cause and learn from it.  There may be repercussions if gross negligence was proven, but hot simple human error I would think.  I suppose at the time there was enough concern to cover it up.  I still need to read the book though to see how this theory strings together.  I am interested in which of tge different scenes are staged and how.  The tent is clearly.

Regards

Star man.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 03:20:39 PM by Star man »