March 29, 2024, 08:25:15 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Mansi confessed they did it. It explains everything  (Read 9818 times)

March 27, 2021, 10:09:33 AM
Reply #30

Dona

There was a guy  that was a God fearing church goer.. Volunteered  at the church.. Family man.. wife and children.. good job..

He was also  the serial killer.. BTK.

March 27, 2021, 10:16:59 AM
Reply #31

Ziljoe

I heard they are alcoholics.. maybe a drunken rage??? There are other possibilities..

Its a bit of generalised statement Dona. I'm sure you didn't mean it as it sounds.

There are only humans. We are all the same.

Plus said alcoholics left alcohol in the tent .

By your logic we can conclude that if the Mansi did the murder they are not alcoholics as they did not take the alcohol ....or.....if they are alcoholics they did not commit the murder, otherwise they would have taken the alcohol from the tent and skied back to their yurt, all be it ,not in a straight line....

March 27, 2021, 10:29:14 AM
Reply #32

Dona

I heard they are alcoholics.. maybe a drunken rage??? There are other possibilities..

Its a bit of generalised statement Dona. I'm sure you didn't mean it as it sounds.

There are only humans. We are all the same.

Plus said alcoholics left alcohol in the tent .

By your logic we can conclude that if the Mansi did the murder they are not alcoholics as they did not take the alcohol ....or.....if they are alcoholics they did not commit the murder, otherwise they would have taken the alcohol from the tent and skied back to their yurt, all be it ,not in a straight line....

Not sure what you mean..I didnt mean it..

Yes, we are all the same.. Thats my point..

You could also ask why they didnt steal anything..

March 27, 2021, 10:41:18 AM
Reply #33

Dona

If you accuse or eliminate a person of a crime based on their race.. You are a racist.. Hello! Whaaaaaaat?

March 27, 2021, 10:55:53 AM
Reply #34

KFinn

If you accuse or eliminate a person of a crime based on their race.. You are a racist.. Hello! Whaaaaaaat?

*sigh*  You have completely missed the point, intentionally or not, and seem unwilling to find i.  I don't think there is an any response at this point that is going to add productivity to the discussion.  Nice to have met you.
-Ren

March 27, 2021, 12:01:24 PM
Reply #35

Dona

No, I dont think I am missing anything here..  What I do know is that there 2 pieces of evidence found at the scene, both connected to Mansi. The strap and the military leg warmer.. An investigator stated that when he went to talk to them, he noticed many of the Mansi were wearing the leg warmers.. They are, no doubt, found all over the mountain.. they travel the mountain and would find them in their travels.. Thats 2 pieces of evidence..at the scene..  and you eliminate them.. unfairly.

March 27, 2021, 03:33:27 PM
Reply #36

tenne

Yes.. its one of those "those people" statements..

It is a study in statistics.  Look at the statistics of the time; the Mansi were much less likely to be involved in violence against Russian peoples than they were to be involved in insular violence.  It is not a racist statement, it is statistical trend.  One of my grad degrees is in the field of criminology (a study of crime trends.)  This is what I do; i look at crime trends.  I am speaking of statistics, not bias.

Not to mention that the government is hardly going to cover up a murder of 9 people, who made a point (real or not) of announcing their trip was in celebration of the government, by a minority tribe. They would go in and wipe them out and the Mansi knew it.

March 27, 2021, 03:45:31 PM
Reply #37

Dona

Or... the government is covering for them as they dont know which of them  did it and they would know  of the wrath that would fall upon them by the Russian people if they found  out they did it..

March 27, 2021, 03:46:40 PM
Reply #38

Dona

Or maybe the Mansi handled it internally and they government accepted that..

March 27, 2021, 06:22:29 PM
Reply #39

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Its racist to say that the Mansi or any native type people arent capable of murder...  anger or mental illness. People always over romanticize them.. as if they are Gods chosen people and are pure love.. BS.

What are you talking about  ! ?
DB

March 27, 2021, 06:24:54 PM
Reply #40

sarapuk

The fact remains that they were the only known people on the mountain that night that could overrun 9 Russian athletes. They can never be eliminated.

How do you know that the Mansi were on the Mountain at the same time as the Dyatlov Group ! ?
DB

March 27, 2021, 06:26:03 PM
Reply #41

sarapuk

There was a guy  that was a God fearing church goer.. Volunteered  at the church.. Family man.. wife and children.. good job..

You are talking rubbish.
DB

March 27, 2021, 06:29:20 PM
Reply #42

Dona

The fact remains that they were the only known people on the mountain that night that could overrun 9 Russian athletes. They can never be eliminated.

How do you know that the Mansi were on the Mountain at the same time as the Dyatlov Group ! ?

They were investigated.. they would not have done that if they werent..

March 27, 2021, 06:30:53 PM
Reply #43

Dona

You are talking rubbish.

The point was you cant always go by statistics... Sometimes a mold wont fit..ie. BTK.. Ted Bundy the family man and Law Student..

March 28, 2021, 06:18:02 PM
Reply #44

sarapuk

They were investigated.. they would not have done that if they werent..

The Mansi were Investigated because they are the nearest Tribe to the area where the Dyatlov Group met their demise. Not because they were on the Mountain.
DB

March 28, 2021, 06:22:35 PM
Reply #45

sarapuk

You are talking rubbish.

The point was you cant always go by statistics... Sometimes a mold wont fit..ie. BTK.. Ted Bundy the family man and Law Student..

Every Case is different. And the Dyatlov Case is one of the most extraordinary so we need to be extra careful in our analysis.
DB

March 28, 2021, 06:36:29 PM
Reply #46

Dona

You are talking rubbish.

Every Case is different. And the Dyatlov Case is one of the most extraordinary so we need to be extra careful in our analysis.

Yes, and look at ALL options..

April 02, 2021, 10:18:42 AM
Reply #47

Saltyseadog

Ok, I hear what you say but are you aware of the Stalin and Khrushchev purges to stop bear rites and mansi practises. The mansi were selected for ostracism but it just dove their rites and ceremonies underground, so as to speak.
There has been comments re the Holy mountains of the mansi and they answered the questions truthfully the way they were put to them in interrogation. Ortorten and 1079 are not holy mountains. Yet they were not asked if there were other holy mountains close by such as Hoi Eckwa yet this is conveniently left out and forgotten and all Bahtiyarov and russian statements only address the issue of the holy mountain in the Upper Vizhay river!

April 02, 2021, 11:24:44 AM
Reply #48

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Possibly. They were the only known people on the mountain that night that could overrun 9 Russian athletes..

I havent ruled out the government yet tho.. Or Alex and Simon up to something nefarious..

What do you mean by “they were on the mountain that night”?
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

April 02, 2021, 05:31:20 PM
Reply #49

sarapuk

You are talking rubbish.

Yes, and look at ALL options..

Well I think that there are plenty of options to look at in this Forum.
DB