Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The Autopsies

<< < (12/12)

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on February 13, 2022, 03:45:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on February 13, 2022, 02:27:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: GlennM on February 05, 2022, 08:56:57 PM ---Sarapuk, you are right, there were lights in the sky. I used to think that the hikers were scared by Soviet aircraft, then rockets. The problem is that there were two hiking groups up there. The other group Blenov? did nothing to support the idea that Dyatlov's group was scared from aircraft or explosions of any sort. Too, we recall that the radiation has been determined to be far below hazardous levels. I have to believe the hikers were scanned either because uranium was being prospected. That is unlikely. I think it is more likely that it was just a sign of the times. Everybody had atomic energy on their mind back then. Remember Godzilla movies? The creature was a product of the A bomb. The fear was world wide. As far as decomposed bodies goes, we see the difference between freezing in ice and freezing by running water. A piece of meat thawed in water will eventually spoil. Frozen meat keeps for years. What drove them out if their tent? Fear. If it was fear of Man, follow the money. If it was fear of Nature, an anticipated snow slip precipitated by a ground tremor makes sense. Comments?

--- End quote ---

Comments. Yes. The Autopsies left a lot to be desired. There appears to be missing information. Radiation may not have been lethal but something caused the Geiger Counters to go off the scale.

--- End quote ---

Where did the Geiger counter go off the scale? I can't find this information. If you can point me in the direction where it says that I'd appreciate it sarapuk. I did hear something like that when I was first introduced to the DP mystery but I can't find anything official.

--- End quote ---

You need to read all the case files etc. This as been mentioned before but I cant remember where in the Forum.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: GlennM on February 13, 2022, 04:22:04 PM ---I recommend the readers search out "blast lung" and blast injuries. See if it related well to injured hikers. Also, determine if a blast injury does or does not bruise the skin.

--- End quote ---

Its been dealt with before in this Forum.

GlennM:
And not resolved, I think.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: GlennM on February 16, 2022, 08:20:50 PM ---And not resolved, I think.

--- End quote ---

What is resolved. The mystery continues. We lack evidence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version