Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The Autopsies

<< < (2/12) > >>

Ziljoe:
Where does it say it was a criminal case?
I don't think it was CSI Miami. Investigation yes.....but we're they looking for murder or just ticking boxes?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on December 26, 2021, 06:20:18 PM ---Where does it say it was a criminal case?
I don't think it was CSI Miami. Investigation yes.....but we're they looking for murder or just ticking boxes?

--- End quote ---

Look at the Case Files.

Игорь Б.:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D0%BF%D1%8C%D1%8F%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5+%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B8

marieuk:
Just wanted to say that what I said before was not meant as any criticism at all and simply that I thought they would be unlikely to not do their job properly because a holiday was coming up.  In other words, maybe there's another reason why all the information is not there.

Ziljoe:
Maybe the KGB had guns pointed to their heads when they were doing the autopsy. Saying "write anything down that tells the true story, we will shoot you!".

I thought it was a public inquest where they investigate and try to establish the deaths of the group which would have lead to a criminal case. It started out as a search and rescue but they found the first 5 bodies quickly. Hypothermia was said to be the cause of the deaths. It was mostly students,friends and teachers in the search party ,which would suggest no one was trying to hide anything.

The 4 in the ravine changed things slightly because they couldn't explain the rib and skull fractures. The media has over sensationalised the missing tongue and eyes and fails to mention,eyebrows , lips,skin were missing and they were in a stream under 3-4 meters of "hard compacted" snow.   

I don't know how much time or effort goes into each autopsy, or what they look for. (I do know of a case where things went wrong for good intentioned reasons.
Bodies couldn't be fitted into the body boxes so someone made the bodies fit , where bones were broken. Stressful for all but a mistake. )

All the autopsy could report was broken ribs and bones. They had no idea how it happened or how to explain it other than saying overwhelming force.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version