Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Basic guestions about tragedy

<< < (3/3)

Osi:

--- Quote from: Manti on February 13, 2022, 01:47:42 PM ---There is a necessity for some kind of vessel to bring water though, and nothing like that was found with them in the forest. So they went only for wood, not water?

Also you say they set up camp on the slope because it got dark. Isn't it a bit dangerous to then go into an unknown area in the dark for wood? There might be a cliff. They might fall into a stream. They can't judge ice thickness in the dark.

--- End quote ---
There is more than 1 hour (bright) time advantage between being in the evening/being in the dark. This is between 17:00 / 18:30 in February for northern latitude countries. The tent began to be excavated at 17:00. Entered at 18:30. The group started going to the forest at 17.00 and returning to the tent at 18.30. So no one was forced to work in the dark. My answer to the first question is; I don't know if there is a water bowl. Maybe he fell into a creek and got stuck in snow and was carried away by water in the following days. My more serious claim is that Lydula fell, got injured and his boots got wet. Lyudila's boots were also lost in that stream.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version