Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Were the camera pictures staged?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
Still looks dark to me.    dunno1

SteveCalley:
There were hair colors at the time.  That does not explain here.

CalzagheChick:
@Loose Cannon:

I totally see what you're saying about the mustache. I am unsure if facial hair disappears with the normal decay of a human body. I mean, medical science is my expertise area, but the study of necrotic human anatomy and physiology is not included in my brain full of random, mostly useless, factoids and trivia.

One thing that stands out to me when comparing the photos of Zolotaryov in life and then death (I admit somehow your photo of his body as it was pulled from the scene has somehow escaped all of my previous research! I don't know why your photos of his body seem so new to me, as though I'd never seen his autopsy photos before) is his forehead. He had a very prominent frontal bone as far as his cranial bones are concerned. It's got such a unique characteristic about it's overall shape and I see it clearly in his facial identity in photos of his life as well as the autopsy photo of a decayed human remains--all the way to the very recent exhumation!

My conclusion? Dude had a 5-head, not a forehead. I bet at night he had movies not dreams/nightmares. (My attempt at humor with a movie reference to All About The Benjamins.) To my naked eye, well with my seeing spectacles on anyway, his cranium is a match through and through.

As for the rest of the remains? I think there's some strong evidence that things are exactly adding up just right... definitely needs to be examined. I'm really thankful that this exhumation happened. I truly hope that the study will add some new light to a stone cold case, but most importantly I'm more than grateful that his resting place is going to be redesigned with a new monument and his family will be paying new respects to his grave (or hopefully that's his grave otherwise where the HELL is this poor soul's body and how in the HELL can we respect  his earthly resting place if we don't know where he is? Good grief this incident is a flipping travesty!!!! Does anybody respect the deceased?!)

SteveCalley:
Stalin ruined the fashion.   loco1

Loose}{Cannon:
But yet all the hair on top the heads of all victims remain. 

Interesting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version