Theories Discussion > General Discussion

How Much is 100 mLs of blood? (WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES ATTACHED)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on May 09, 2018, 06:49:22 PM ---So all of that being said, do you believe that of the Rav4, their eyes were removed or were the missing eyes of several of them the result of putrefaction/predation/decomp?

--- End quote ---

The OPs pics freak me out!    lol1

I think its tha latter....  Only because birds go for the eyes first, and I think there are many variables such as, was one individuals head under water/snow while the others was exposed?  After all, we don't ultimately know all the dynamics of how the bodies moved with water, snow etc over the three months missing. 

Armide:
I read once that if a person dies with their mouth open scavengers often go for the tongue, lips, and other soft tissues in the mouth because they usually stay warm longer and smell like the food that the person has eaten. It is possible that Dubinina's tongue was taken by scavengers after she died, but that her corpse was still 'fresh' (sorry I can't think of another word to describe it) that blood might have pooled in her stomach?

Loose}{Cannon:
I believe the blood pooled in the stomach as a result of here chest injuries.  Think....  coughing up blood. 

Vietnamka:

--- Quote from: Armide on May 13, 2018, 06:14:11 AM ---I read once that if a person dies with their mouth open scavengers often go for the tongue, lips, and other soft tissues in the mouth because they usually stay warm longer and smell like the food that the person has eaten. It is possible that Dubinina's tongue was taken by scavengers after she died, but that her corpse was still 'fresh' (sorry I can't think of another word to describe it) that blood might have pooled in her stomach?

--- End quote ---
It so tipical damages caused by scavengers that absolutely non understandable why Vozrogdenniy didnt mention it in Luda's case, but mantioned in Krivonischenko's. But he noticed

--- Quote ---.  extraordinary mobility of the thyrohyal and thyroid cartilages Fracture
--- End quote ---

Marchesk:

--- Quote from: Armide on May 13, 2018, 06:14:11 AM ---It is possible that Dubinina's tongue was taken by scavengers after she died,
--- End quote ---

Problem is the rav4 were found under several meters of snow. If the snow is responsible for their injuries and being found in the ravine, then there's no way predators would have gotten to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version