Theories Discussion > Lightning strike / Ball lightning

Ivanov Later Believed In Ball Lightning

<< < (8/8)

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on November 09, 2018, 11:09:44 AM ---Thats true, we can not ignore what Ivanov said, but we still havnt got enough to go on to prove that the ball lightning or orbs had anything to do with the demise of the Dyatlov Group.

--- End quote ---
We only have Ivanov's interview and his conviction that they were involved. If proof exists it's hidden in an archive somewhere.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on November 09, 2018, 07:04:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on November 08, 2018, 01:27:44 PM ---shall we just say that no one really knows whether or not it played any part in the demise of the Dyatlov Group.

--- End quote ---

No we can't ignore what Ivanov said. He was very clear that he believed it was fire orbs, possibly piloted, firing heat rays and he also said that the real evidence was covered up by an order from upon high (which you didn't disobey in the Soviet Union in 1959 -  "Beria was gone but his methods remained"). His superior independently confirmed the coverup. Remember who Ivanov was, a well regarded detective and lawyer who after his state career continued to practise as a barrister. Unless you discount all of that as "noise from idiots" then you have to accept that it's either :-
1. Military testing.
2. Ball lightning.
3. Aliens.
4, Angels and/or demons.

Imo 1 + 2 are plausible, 3 + 4 somewhat less so. The problem with 1 is that the authorities don't seem to have reacted with a coverup for about 3 months afterwards until the ravine 4 were found (and semyon's camera was processed?) and the 30 strong investigation team on site found no evidence at all in between or even evidence that anyone else had been there (this is proven by omission from Ivanov's interview).

Unless you think Ivanov was mad or at least highly delusional you have to explain the fire orbs. I choose ball lightning or more correctly naturally occurring electro magnetic phenomena that although rare is well documented and has attracted theories from highly regarded physicists.

--- End quote ---

This is one of your more interesting Posts. You have touched upon something regarding PLAUSIBILITY that needs to be a reminder to everyone occasionally. There could not have been a cover up early on because as you suggest the Authorities did not react or act until the finding of the bodies at the Ravine.  The bodies with the most MYSTERIOUS INJURIES. After those bodies were found then it is possible there may have been a cover up. And if so what were the Authorities covering up  !  ?  I think it was something more than just lights in the sky, and also maybe IVANOV was on the right track  !  ?

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on February 16, 2019, 01:37:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on November 08, 2018, 01:27:44 PM ---shall we just say that no one really knows whether or not it played any part in the demise of the Dyatlov Group.

--- End quote ---

No we can't ignore what Ivanov said. He was very clear that he believed it was fire orbs, possibly piloted, firing heat rays and he also said that the real evidence was covered up by an order from upon high (which you didn't disobey in the Soviet Union in 1959 -  "Beria was gone but his methods remained"). His superior independently confirmed the coverup. Remember who Ivanov was, a well regarded detective and lawyer who after his state career continued to practise as a barrister. Unless you discount all of that as "noise from idiots" then you have to accept that it's either :-
1. Military testing.
2. Ball lightning.
3. Aliens.
4, Angels and/or demons.

Imo 1 + 2 are plausible, 3 + 4 somewhat less so. The problem with 1 is that the authorities don't seem to have reacted with a coverup for about 3 months afterwards until the ravine 4 were found (and semyon's camera was processed?) and the 30 strong investigation team on site found no evidence at all in between or even evidence that anyone else had been there (this is proven by omission from Ivanov's interview).

Unless you think Ivanov was mad or at least highly delusional you have to explain the fire orbs. I choose ball lightning or more correctly naturally occurring electro magnetic phenomena that although rare is well documented and has attracted theories from highly regarded physicists.

--- End quote ---
This is one of your more interesting Posts. You have touched upon something regarding PLAUSIBILITY that needs to be a reminder to everyone occasionally. There could not have been a cover up early on because as you suggest the Authorities did not react or act until the finding of the bodies at the Ravine.  The bodies with the most MYSTERIOUS INJURIES. After those bodies were found then it is possible there may have been a cover up. And if so what were the Authorities covering up  !  ?  I think it was something more than just lights in the sky, and also maybe IVANOV was on the right track  !  ?

--- End quote ---

Ah but i've subsequently read that Ivanov was summoned to Moscow in mid March. So if true state involvement is more plausible.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on February 16, 2019, 02:48:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on February 16, 2019, 01:37:34 PM ---

--- End quote ---

1. Military testing.
2. Ball lightning.
3. Aliens.
4, Angels and/or demons.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ah but i've subsequently read that Ivanov was summoned to Moscow in mid March. So if true state involvement is more plausible.

--- End quote ---

Well Ivanov was an important person regarding the search and rescue and investigation, so maybe the Authorities just wanted to be kept abreast of any developments.

kikoorion:

good to all, I would like to ask if someone could pass me or tell me where to locate the interview they did to Lev Ivanov, from November 22 to 24, 1990 about his theory called "the enigma of the fireballs", thank you very much and magnifies web for a disturbing amateur in this case, a greeting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version