Victims and Case Files > Witness Testimonies

Interview with Nurse Pelageya Ivanovna

<< < (2/9) > >>

sarapuk:
I think these few words sum it up here,  ''You know, she can be mistaken, her memory is not the same''. As people age its not unusual to forget things or mix things up. So unfortunately she can not be described as a reliable witness.  60 years since an Event like the Dyatlov Incident brings all sorts of problems. 

Star man:
Whats interesting is that if she did accurately recall the events, then 90% of the dpi mystery is revealed, which is an interesting thing in itself.  But, it is just one person's account of events that happened a long time ago.  I actually think it is likely she is accurate.  It answers many questions.

Regards

Star man

Nigel Evans:
My vote would be that there is sufficient correlation between the morgue photos and the autopsies that the latter are genuine. Also that the autopsies contain big surprises which are central to the mystery (e.g. Lyudmila's and Nicolai's fractures) adds to their authenticity. Lets remember that it was the autopsies of the ravine4 that drove a coach and horses through the initial coverup of death by freezing. Why fabricate something like that?

However i like the observations about being dirty and singed hair, the yuri's hands and forearms were black when discovered (as in the photos) but have been cleaned up in the morgue photos. Zinaida's hair might also have received some similar attention.

mk:
So is it possible for both the autopsies/photos and Nurse Solter to be unmistaken?

Star man:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on December 22, 2020, 03:05:51 AM ---My vote would be that there is sufficient correlation between the morgue photos and the autopsies that the latter are genuine. Also that the autopsies contain big surprises which are central to the mystery (e.g. Lyudmila's and Nicolai's fractures) adds to their authenticity. Lets remember that it was the autopsies of the ravine4 that drove a coach and horses through the initial coverup of death by freezing. Why fabricate something like that?

However i like the observations about being dirty and singed hair, the yuri's hands and forearms were black when discovered (as in the photos) but have been cleaned up in the morgue photos. Zinaida's hair might also have received some similar attention.

--- End quote ---

If Solter is right, I think it is more likely that Lyuda's hair and face were singed/burnt.

Regards

Star man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version