Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Book "1079"

<< < (69/69)

RichardD:

--- Quote from: Teddy on February 24, 2024, 07:44:01 AM ---I am flattered by the interest in the book, but I do not speak French and it is going to be difficult for me to pay someone to do it even for the shear fact that I can not oversee it. This is not the whole story though. I have PTSD from publishing this book since my co-author passed without seeing the book.
Every effort is churning my stomach.
I just agreed to accept the help from our moderator amashilu with an index of the names in the English book.
Every new edition of the book is time and money I don't have.
I rather add new information on the site.
Thank you for asking though.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your reply.

It's not easy living with PTSD. I wish you courage and to handle this well.

It's sad that Igor Pavlov died so young and before the book was published. A great loss.

Teddy:
The Foundation wants me to write an article about Igor Pavlov and i can not say no, but it is hard relieving everything.
I am writing it as we speak.

RichardD:

--- Quote from: Teddy on February 24, 2024, 09:14:24 AM ---The Foundation wants me to write an article about Igor Pavlov and i can not say no, but it is hard relieving everything.
I am writing it as we speak.

--- End quote ---

I understand you. It's not easy. And I wonder if it's more difficult when the time since the death of a person with whom we had a strong bond has been a few months or years ago. The memory and the feelings catch up with us a lot after the shock of the first days or weeks.

Teddy:
Grateful to all of you who voted for our book. thanky1
We made it to the short list. Now it's up to the jury.

https://premiya.rudetective.tv/news_29-02-2024

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version