Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Menk Face...Zoomed in and clearly Simian

<< < (3/5) > >>

ElizabethHarris:
It could be a hiker with a facemask on. One of those mesh things that clings to or covers the face and pushes the face in. Or this was just doctored to look like this.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on August 30, 2021, 02:58:23 PM ---

Don't know if this will work. I flipped a picture and very roughly matched the height with head shoulders etc.

--- End quote ---

Clearly a different shape. Also the photo of the Dyatlov member seems to have been taken nearer the camera so in this picture it looks out of place.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 09, 2022, 05:11:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ziljoe on August 30, 2021, 02:58:23 PM ---

Don't know if this will work. I flipped a picture and very roughly matched the height with head shoulders etc.

--- End quote ---

Clearly a different shape. Also the photo of the Dyatlov member seems to have been taken nearer the camera so in this picture it looks out of place.

--- End quote ---

Thanks , of course it looks out of place . Not my best work but it was only intended to give a representation of body / limb / head with hood . Looks like a human to me.

Игорь Б.:
Это не Тибо, а Кривонищенко.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Игорь Б. on January 10, 2022, 08:25:42 AM ---Это не Тибо, а Кривонищенко.

--- End quote ---

I took the nearest body Stance wearing a hood to compare body proportions. I don not think it's a snowman / menk. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version