Miscellaneous > Non-DP Related Mysteries!

Port Chatman, Alaska

<< < (2/4) > >>

RidgeWatcher:
sarapuk, Sorry about the delay. I don't know how to find some of my posts. Yes, Alaska was originally Russian. There are at lest two very large colonies that are "closed" to the outside, they still dress like they lived in the 1800's and speak only Russian. They only come into the towns or Anchorage if they need supplies or medical care. Sitka is the most beautiful tiny city in Alaska and it is beautiful and very Russian in some parts.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on June 29, 2020, 04:29:40 AM ---Interesting parallels with the Kompolen "spirit" of the Mansi that sometimes appears as a large hairy man like creature, sometimes violent. The Chinese have their own sasquatch. There's some good youtube videos of these creatures (although probably a lot of hoaxes as well).
Imo drone technology is going to answer this question one day.

--- End quote ---

Thats an interesting possibility.  Drone Technology. But looking at all the stories that come out, no one ever seems to get good conclusive proof. Thousands of people these days have Smart Phones while out and about and yet not one has ever gotten a good photo or video that could help to prove the existence of these Creatures. All we get are blurry long distance shots of what could be anything including men in suits. Will the same happen with Drones. And what about the amazing capabilities of Military Satelites. My Cousin who works for a Defence Manufacturer, [ I can say no more ]  says that some of those Satelites take very good photos of even small objects on the ground. And they often scan remote areas. I wonder if they have spotted any thing interesting  !  ?   

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on July 01, 2020, 05:01:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on June 29, 2020, 04:29:40 AM ---Interesting parallels with the Kompolen "spirit" of the Mansi that sometimes appears as a large hairy man like creature, sometimes violent. The Chinese have their own sasquatch. There's some good youtube videos of these creatures (although probably a lot of hoaxes as well).

--- End quote ---

Thats an interesting possibility.  Drone Technology. But looking at all the stories that come out, no one ever seems to get good conclusive proof. Thousands of people these days have Smart Phones while out and about and yet not one has ever gotten a good photo or video that could help to prove the existence of these Creatures. All we get are blurry long distance shots of what could be anything including men in suits. Will the same happen with Drones. And what about the amazing capabilities of Military Satelites. My Cousin who works for a Defence Manufacturer, [ I can say no more ]  says that some of those Satelites take very good photos of even small objects on the ground. And they often scan remote areas. I wonder if they have spotted any thing interesting  !  ?

--- End quote ---
This is one of my favourite Yeti vids, it seems a lot of effort to go to if it's a hoax. I don't speak French btw. -

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on July 03, 2020, 04:33:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on July 01, 2020, 05:01:09 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
This is one of my favourite Yeti vids, it seems a lot of effort to go to if it's a hoax. I don't speak French btw. -

--- End quote ---

I havnt seen this before.  Apparently its just 2 Climbers.  They must be experienced to be out there in that location of The Himalayas.  The Investigators seem to think its not an hoax and not another Climber.  They think its an animal of some kind.  In the film it appears to have been caught in a mini Avalanche.  Then it picks itself up and starts going uphill.  Very interesting.  Well found.

sparrow:
I saw a show a few days ago that showed an unidentified human like creature that picked up part of a tree that was estimated at about 250 pounds and heaved it approximately12 to 18 feet.  It was filmed by some loggers deep in the some forest in North America.  I wish I could remember the name of the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version