What do think about this interview?https://dyatlovpass.com/lev-ivanov?rbid=18461
What did Ivanov know about the „UFO“ phenomenon?
My conclusion of this interview is
- there was a cover- up of the investigation (Ivanov himself said so)
- the fireballs on the sky were a main reason why the investigation of the tragedy was manipulated
- the death of Dubinia, Zolotarev, Thibo must have to do with this. But was it accidental, or were they targeted, as Ivanov implies??
- there is something strange about Kolevatovs death. No injuries that compare to those of the other three, yet his body was found on the same place- but if there had been any kind of blast or shock wave from the explosion, it’s very unlikely that he was nearby and didn‘t sustain bad injuries
- radiation was involved with phenomena on the sky
Am I right? What do you think?
I am a doctor, and I worked for military in Afghanistan for quite a while.
One of the first things I read about the Dyatlov case were the autopsy files, long before I read anything about the various theories.
My immediate thought when I read about Dubinias and Zolotarevs injuries were- that looks exactly like a blast trauma of the chest, as I had seen many many times in victims of IED explosions (improvised explosive devices) in the war in Afghanistan. These „blast traumata“ of the chest are very characteristic. I was extremely surprised when I read about Ivanovs term „overwhelming force“, because this is exactly how I would describe it.
But I have no idea about Ufos, meteorits, rockets, missiles or other air-borne threats.
What could it possibly have been on the sky that night??
I am curious what you think!!