March 28, 2024, 08:05:16 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Records of identification of things  (Read 8131 times)

October 16, 2017, 06:05:50 PM
Read 8131 times

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Sheet 233

Protocol No. 1 of the identification of things Krivonischenko
Inventory of things, Sverdlovsk, March 30, 1959 
Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov in the presence of witnesses Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student UPI, gr. I-480 and Khamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, presented Krivonischenko Igor Alekseevich - the brother of Krivonischenko, the fugitive GA. Personal equipment that is supposed to belong to Krivonischenko GA
Krivonischenko, having examined the equipment presented, said that his brother, Krivonischenko Georgii, owned the following things: 
1. The backpack is black, old, with long protective-colored belts sewn with black threads.
2. A hood made of blue staple satin.
3. Compass, string, badges "Tourist" and "Second Sports category."
4. Mandolin in a white sac.
5. Gauntlets made of decorative fabric.
6. The balaclava is gray.
7. Fur stockings - 1 pair.
8. Blue telegrack, burned.
9. White underwear shirt, cowboy.
10. Suit-Storm and trousers.
All of the above things Krivonischenko Igor Alex. Identified firmly.
The protocol is recorded correctly. Signatures: 1. Kryvonischenko, 2. Khamov, 3. Yudin.
Prosecutor-criminalist Ivanov (signature).

Sheet 234

Receipt

Me, Krivonischenko I.A. Items listed in this protocol are listed from No. 1 to No. 11. Signed: Krivoyshchenko.
In addition, Krivonischenko I. identified and received an ax, a flask, winter three-fingered gloves. Signed by: Krivonischenko.
In addition, Kivonischenko identified and received a blanket of old, red-brown, cloth, signature (Krivonischenko).
In addition, Krivonischenko identified black felt boots, old ones, sewn with a thick layer of gray felt. Valenki received on April 7, 1959. Signed (Krivonischenko).

Sheet 235

Protocol of identification of things No. 2, Sverdlovsk, March 30, 1959 
Prosecutor criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk region, ml. Counselor of Justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, I-480 and Khamova GN, gr. C-344 presented Blinov gr. F-5 personal equipment of the dead tourists. Blinov Yu.A., after inspecting the equipment, said that 
IA Dyatlov. belongs to the iron stove.
Doroshenko Yu.N. belongs (presumably) a new blue vigonia sweater (Blinov knows that before leaving for the campaign, Doroshenko bought a sweater).
Kolevatov A. belong: buckets in the amount of 2 pcs.
The record is correct, the signatures are: 
1, Blinov, 2. Khamov, 3. Yudin, Pr-r to Ivanov.

Sheet 236

Protocol of identification of things No. 3, Sverdlovsk, March 30, 1959 
Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student of UPT, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, presented by Pyatnitskaya Pyatnitskaya. - the sister of the deceased IA Dyatlov. Personal equipment, which is supposed to belong to IA Dyatlov. R.Dyatlova having osmotev the presented equipment, has declared, that its brother - Igor Dyatlov belong the following things: 
1. Fur sleeveless, 
2. Jacket leather fur.
3. Svitr blue, paper.
4. Mitten black suede.
5. Shoes are black, cloth.
6. Compass, glasses with a case, a knife.
7. Panties are black.
8. Winter cap knitted, woolen, 
9. Storm.
10. Cowboy.
11. Sharovars, - brown and green.
12. The shirt is blue.
All of the above items Dyatlov RA. identified firmly.
Signatures: 1.Dyatlova, 2. Khamov, 3.Yudin.
Prosecutor-criminalist Ivanov (signature).

Sheet 237

Receipt. By me, Dyatlova RA things listed in this protocol are items 1 to 12 and the stove specified in protocol No. 2. The signature: Dyatlova.
G. Pervouralsk, Sadovaya, 13, Alexey Alexandrovich Dyatlov. (postscript)

Sheet 238

Protocol of identification of things No. 4, Sverdlovsk, March 30. Prosecutor-criminalist of the prosecutor's office of the Sverdlovsk region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student of UPT, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, showed Radosteva Galina Grigorievna - student gr. P-462 personal equipment, which is supposed to belong to Kolmogoroy Zina. Радостева, having examined the presented equipment, has curtailed, that Kolmogorova belong the following things: 
1. The blouse is woolly variegated.
2. Handkerchief with a hem.
3. Scarf is red woolen.
4. Mittens are blue woolen.
5. Cowboy.
6. T-shirt with a fur collar, with a hood.
7. Storm, canvas. Green. Personal.
8. Black wool socks.
9. Blanket blue from 10 stud. Shells.
10. The gloves are black. Wrapped in green canvas, white socks trimmed with the same.
11. Svitre blue, woolen.
12. Trousers for skiing.
13. Caps red woolen and blue.
14. Panties are gray.
15. Brown socks are brown.
16. The trousers are black.
17. Panties are blue, warm.

Sheet 239

All of the above things Radostev recognized firmly.
The record is correct, the signatures: 
1, Blinov, 2. Khamov, 3. Yudin, Prosecutor criminologist Ivanov.
Receipt 
Me Radosteva GG, obtained listed in this protocol things with № № 1 to 17 and in the protocol inspection items № 6 (c № № 1 to 4).
Signed: Радостева-6 апр. 1959

Sheet 240

Protocol of identification of things № 5, Sverdlovsk, March 30. Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student of UPT, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, showed Kostrulin Viktor Nikolaevich, Student UPI, gr. R-463 personal equipment Doroshenko Yu.N., which is supposed to belong Doroshenko. Kostrulin VN, after examining the equipment, announced that his friend Doroshenko Yu.N. belong the following things: 
1. The trolley is blue.
2. Shaped lamb, which was taken from Kostrulina.
3. Fur sleeveless, which was taken from Gainutdinov Farid, gr. P-463.
4. Fusions blue satin.
5.Noski simple brown.
6. T-shirt green.
7. Cowboy in a large cage "Bulgaria ..." (inaudible).
8. Wool knitted socks.
9. Scarf is brown.
10. Blanket woolen, brown, which was taken from 10 stud. Shells.
11. Panties satin blue.
12.Sharovary blue, knitted.
13. Socks.
All of the above items Kostrulin VN. identified firmly.
Signatures: Kostrulina, Hamova, Yudin and Ivanov.

Sheet 241

The protocol is recorded correctly.
Signatures of the 
Receipt: By 
me, Kostrulin VN the things listed in this protocol are No. 2 and No. 3. 
Signature of Kostrulina.
Receipt 
Me Shulyatevym Vasiliem Andrianovichem obtained listed in this protocol things under № 1, №№ 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 11, 13, 12 and referred to in the protocol № 2 blue sweater to send their enclosure in Aktobe, in the name of Doroshenko Volodya, brother of Yura Doroshenko.
Signature: Shulyatiev. April 9, 1959

Sheet 242

Protocol of identification of things No. 6, Sverdlovsk, March 31, 1959 
Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student of UPT, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, presented Margarita Alexandrovna Mitrofanova - a friend of Kolmogorova's personal equipment for the campaigns of Z. Kolmogorova who died.
Mitrofanova, MA, after inspecting the equipment, firmly stated that Z. Kolmogorova belonged: 
1. Black trousers-tights black 
2. Bathing suit black.
3. Cases for mittens blue with an elastic band in the number of 2 pcs. (crossed out word "mittens" is omitted) 
4. T-shirt blue knitted.

Sheet 243

Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student of UPT, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, presented the parents of Slobodin Rustik with personal equipment, which is supposed to belong to Slobodin's bastard R. 
Samsnova Nadezhda Feodorovna, having examined the equipment presented, she stated that her son owned the following things: 
1. Binoculars.
2. The ax.
3. Satin wide trousers.
4 pairs of sock, gray and brown.
5. 2 balaclavors.
6. Towel.
7. Phonemic.
8. One felt boots.
9. The telogram.
10. Blanket is a blanket, cloth.
All of the above things are Samsonov NF. identified firmly.
Signatures: 1.Yudin, 2.Hamova, 3.N.Slobodina-Samsonova.
The things listed in this protocol from No. 1 to No. 10 received: N. Samsonova (signature). 7.04.59. Ivanov (signature)

Sheet 244

Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student of UPT, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, showed Khalizov Vyacheslav Ivanovich, a student of the city of. P-559 personal equipment, which is supposed to belong to the dead Thibaut Nicholas.
Khalizov, having examined the equipment presented, stated that Thibaut belong to the following things: 
1. A two-handed saw, Tybo was taken from someone.
Khalizov also said that Doroshenko owns the mitten-fur coat, which Doroshenko took before leaving Khalizov.
All of the above items Khalizov VI. identified firmly.
Signatures: 1. Khalizov, 2. Khamov, 3. Yudin. The 
receipt by 
Me, Khalizov VI. got mittens, which I gave Doroshenko Yu. Signature: Khalizov.

Sheet 245

Protocol of identification of things No. 8, Sverdlovsk, April 1, 1959 
Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student of UPT, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, showed Kortev, NV, UPI, gr ... personal equipment of the dead tourists. Kortev NV, having examined the equipment, stated that Dyatlov belonged to: 
1. A blanket of red cloth from 10 studios of the UPI building.
2. Mug is green enameled.
Signatures: 1. Kortev, 2. Khamov, 3. Yudin. Protocol-criminalist Ivanov (signature).

Sheet 246

Protocol of identification of things No. 9, Sverdlovsk, April 1, 1959 
Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student of UPT, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, showed Dubinina Ie Vladimirovna - the mother of the deceased Luda Dubinina personal equipment, which is supposed to belong to L. Dubinina. Dubinina, having watched the equipment presented, stated that her daughter owned the following things: 
1. Blanket blue woolen 
2. Handkerchief 
3. Socks 2 pairs of brown, woolen.
4. Trunks knitted.
5. The helmet is white woolen.
6. The mug is green.
7. Hedgehog and rubber bear, which Luda bought before the departure as a birthday gift to someone.
8. Boots black new.
9. Tooth. Brush, soap dish.
10. Bear in the evil. Pants and brown shirt personally Ludin.
11. Thirteen sacks of foodstuffs that Luda was preparing before leaving.
12. Sports cap, white.
13. Woolen white scarf, narrow.
All of the above items Dubinin I.V. identified firmly.
Signatures: 1. Dubinin, 2. Yudin, 3. Khamov, pr-r cr-t Ivanov.

Sheet 247
Receipt by 
Me, Dubinoy I.V. received the things listed in this protocol from No. 1 to 13. Signature 
In addition (these are listed 13 things), Iya Vladimirovna Dubinina identified a green backpack, which is also handed along with these things.
Signature: Dubinin., 6.04.59.

Sheet 248

Protocol of identification of things No. 9, Sverdlovsk, April 3, 1959. 
Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student of UPT, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, presented Belyasov Alexander Danilovich, the mechanization management technique No. 1, who lived in the same room in the hostel with Thibo Brignol Coley, personal equipment, which is supposed to belong to N. Tibo.
Belyasov said that Thibault N. owned the following things: 
1. Svitre brown woolen, new.
2. Glasses in a green case.
3. Flashlight "Artel Saunobut Chernovitsy" (taken from Kruglyakov, a neighbor in the hostel). The inscription "round flask" is crossed out.
4. Mug is aluminum and a spoon.
5. Storm.
6. Cowboy in a large red cage.
7. Old felt hat, black.
8. The ax is large, with a tottering beak.
9. The soap dish is yellow.
10. Backpack green old Belyasov saw at Tibo's house, but whose he does not know.
11. Thibaut left in gray felt boots, which are not. - the inscription is crossed out.
12. The baby boogie is made of cotton. - the inscription is crossed out.
11. The saw, taken from the master in the instrumental

Sheet 249

Belyasov asserts that Thibaut N. took lychees with him, but here it is not. Among the presented things, one quilted jacket is like a Tibo quilted jacket, but it is small and burned. In addition, Thibaut took with him gray felt boots new, cotton trousers and fur hare white color, which are also not here. About the blanket can not say anything (as Aunt N. Thibault knows about this).
Signatures: 1. Khamova, 2, Yudin, 3. Belyasov. Prosecutor Ivanov (signature).

Sheet 250

Protocol of identification of things No. 11, Sverdovsk, April 4, 1959. 
Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student UPI, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, presented Kolevatova Rimma Sergeevna, the sister of the deceased Alexander Kolevatov, personal equipment, which is supposedly owned by Kolevatov.
Колеватова, having examined the presented equipment has declared, that Колеватову belong the following things:

Sheet 251

1. Comb, screwdriver, pliers.
2. Storm suit: a jacket and pants of a dark green color.
3. Fur hat.
4. The flask is round.
5. Buckets 2 pieces.
6. Bar for the point of knives.
7. Mug is green, spoon.
8. Flashlight simple artel ud. (two words are crossed out) "MENAL (unclear) No. 3". Moscow.
9. Black body booger 
10. Valenki, taken from Sasha Bagautdinov, Faculty 4, are sewn on the train.
11. Mittens are white, knitted.
12. Woolen socks, brown.
13. The balaclava is gray, woolen.
Further crossed out text: Kolevatova RS after examining the presented things, she stated that her brother owned (the end of the crossed out text, 
RS recognized all of the listed things firmly.) Signatures: 1. Khamova, 2. Kolevatova, 3. Yudin, Pr-p Ivanov (signature).

Sheet 252

The protocol of identification of things from April 6, 1959 No. 12 
Prosecutor-criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk region, ml. counselor of justice Ivanov, this day in the presence of witnesses: Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student UPI, gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna, UPI, gr. C-344, showed Muzafarova Elizaveta Iosifovna, the aunt of the deceased Nikolai Thibaut, personal equipment, which, as 
supposed, belongs to Thibaut.
Muzafarova EI, after examining the equipment presented, stated that N. Thibault owned the following things:

Sheet 253

1. The hat is black, old.
2. The blanket is black with a patch.
3. Svitre is brown.
4. Glasses in a green case.
5. The backpack is green, old, personal.
6. The mug is green.
7. Storm.
8. Cowboy in a large red cage.
9. The ax is large with a loose beard.
10. Socks red woolen and brown, handkerchiefs with green edges, 3 pieces.
11. Mittens are brown woolen and leather black.
12. A box of tea with a compass, etc.
13. Penknife's knife is broken.
14. Box of candy with a shaving device.
15. Two-handed saw.
16. Socks simple 10 pairs.
All listed things are identified firmly.

Sheet 254

Receipt. By me, Yudin Yu.E. received my belongings: 
1. Green jacket from the 8 th student's class.
2. Gauntlets-fur coats sheathed in black.
3. A sportive blue cap.
4. First-aid kit, bowler, mask.
5. Fur sleeveless jacket trimmed in blue.
Signature Yudin, April 7, 1959.

Sheet 255

My 
receipt, Kuznetsov Nikolai Filippovich, the head of the warehouse of the sports base received the equipment of the dead tourists, belonging to the sports club of the UPI.
1. Backpacks: Dyatlova, Tibo (crossed out), Doroshenko, Slobodin, Kolmogorova, Zolotarev, Kolevatov - 7 pieces (crossed out, all surnames are recorded "in column") 
2. Ski boots Djatlova, Tibo, Doroshenko, Slobodin, Dubinina, Kolmogorova, Zolotareva, Kolevatova 8 pairs. (surname - in the "column") 
3 Ice ax one.
4 gaiters 15 pieces 
5. Storm suits 
6. Storm jackets 
7. cookware one 
8. Ski trousers one black 
9.Switter half woolen, black 
Painting (fuzzy)

Sheet 256

G. Sverdlovsk, April 8, 1959 I 
received a 
receipt, Bagautdinov AI, student of UPI, gr. F-453, boots were received, which I gave Kolevatov in the campaign. 
Signed: Bagautdinov (signature) 8.04.-59.

Sheet 257

G. Sverdlovsk (March 31, 7 - crossed out) 
Prosecutor criminalist of the Prosecutor's Office of the Sverdlovsk Region, Junior Counselor of Justice Ivanov this day in the presence of witnesses Yudin Yuri Efimovich, student UPI gr. I-480 and Hamova Galina Nikolaevna gr. C-344 finished identification of things and found that they remained unidentified: 
1. Masks from the wind 7 pieces.
2. The cowboy in a small cage is red with blue.
3. A case with glasses, with a cracked right glass.
4. Jersey T-shirt pink with length. Sleeves.
5. Headbands gray 2 pieces.
6. A small iron top in a leather case.
7. Sneakers homemade in a green cage.
8. 2 toothbrushes: simple and in a case.
9. Scissors are small.
10. Woolen socks old 9 pieces.
11. Socks forged 6 pieces.
12. Simple socks 7 pieces.
13. Gray cloth cloths 2 pcs. and brown flannel 1 pc.
14. Gauntlets of 12 pieces.
15. Bags of food for 4 pieces.
Signatures: 1 Khamova (signature) 

3 Yudin (signature) 
Prosecutor criminalist Ivanov (signature)
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!