Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Assumptions and facts

<< < (2/14) > >>

ilahiyol:

--- Quote from: tenne on January 18, 2023, 03:36:08 PM ---"very strong evidence....Diaries are written every day and if "that day" is not written, it is very likely that the event occurred on that day. At least it is definitive proof of the beginning of events!!!"

well if we are going by the ending of a diary means the person is no longer alive, then Zina passed away jan 29 and Lyuda passed away jan 28

--- End quote ---
I wrote for those who write diaries every day. Of course, the diary of someone who writes one day and does not write one day is not evidence.....I knew that the diaries were complete. Especially Zina's diary

Missi:

--- Quote from: tenne on January 18, 2023, 03:36:08 PM ---"very strong evidence....Diaries are written every day and if "that day" is not written, it is very likely that the event occurred on that day. At least it is definitive proof of the beginning of events!!!"

well if we are going by the ending of a diary means the person is no longer alive, then Zina passed away jan 29 and Lyuda passed away jan 28

--- End quote ---

I was about to say something along that line as well, but we have to admit, that in the group diary, there was at least one entry per day, until Jan 31.
Although I'm not sure, how sure we can be about someone taking out pages of the diaries.  dunno1

tenne:
Zina wrote every single day until she didn't. so by that qualification, she wasn't around after the last date in her diary

tenne:
my computer flashed and my reply was posted but not finished and I can't modify it

I believe that the diaries were tampered with so its a logical assumption to me that the reason the diary ended there was to make us think that was when the event happened

assumptions, to me, are anything that could be but we have zero proof of. We have zero proof when it happened, we can make an assumption it happened on X because of the dates.

so the date of the incident is an assumption. Could be called a logical one if a person believes they were there and put the tent up but it is still an assumption

Missi:
By that logic, she would have died on Jan 30th. Which I guess, we would have found mentioned in some other diaries.
I also am not averse to the theory of tampering of diaries. Yet I believe it to have been tampering in form of taking away entries, not in form of adding fictional ones.
As for the date: I'm with you on that one. It might have been another date when the incident happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version