Theories Discussion > General Discussion

bruises on shins

(1/4) > >>

tenne:
According to some research I have done, it is very common for people to have bruises on the tops of their feet and toes when they get hit by a vehicle (pedestrian vs vehicle) and they lose their shoes from the force. I was looking at the autopsy reports and the shins that are all noted in the reports have bruises, scrapes on their shin and given they were wearing shin gaters I was wondering if those bruises were from their boots and garters being ripped off by the force of a hit. I can't find any information on the shins of the 4 found in the ravine, does anyone know if there were bruises on their shins?

Missi:
I just skimmed the autopsy reports. There's nothing like that mentioned. If we trust that those reports are correct, than we can conclude, that the ravine 4 didn't have bruises or injuries on the shins.

GlennM:
Hence the expression, " you knocked my socks off" ( impressed me greatly)
Motorcyclists lost footwear in accidents. Some lose legs attached to the footwear, sigh!

tenne:

--- Quote from: GlennM on January 30, 2023, 06:05:24 PM ---Hence the expression, " you knocked my socks off" ( impressed me greatly)
Motorcyclists lost footwear in accidents. Some lose legs attached to the footwear, sigh!

--- End quote ---

Pedestrian vs vehicle also results in the shoes being knocked off, not always of course, and the report of a force l could explain the bruises on the shins of 3 of them (the only 3 who had injuries shown on their shins were the only ones who had their legs shown and described so it could be either no injuries to the legs or not recorded on the others).

"The said damage was probably caused by an impact of great force causing severe closed lethal trauma to the chest of Dubinina. The trauma was caused during life and is the result of high force impact with subsequent fall, throw or bruise to the chest of Dubinina."

GlennM:
What we do know is they did not travel first class. We know they took turns plowing show up the Auspira. We know that bruises on knees were not the only findings. I am unsure that bruised shins are the " smoking gun" here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version