Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Theory of DP group killed by false denunciation

(1/20) > >>

anna_pycckux:

--- Quote from: Missi on January 31, 2023, 06:20:21 AM ---"Look, maybe you'll find out how they escaped to Norway undressed!"
To me, that's sounds pretty much ironic. But then again, irony does not translate well...

--- End quote ---
Видеосюжет: важные свидетели Борис Слобцов, Владимир Аскинадзи, Юрий Юдин все, но в разное время и при разных обстоятельствах рассказывают, что туристов подозревали в побеге за границу.
Вывод: власть верила ложным доносам о готовящемся побеге, и чтоб упредить ситуацию - могла отдать приказ о ликвидации группы. (это моя версия).

Video: important witnesses Boris Slobtsov, Vladimir Askinadzi, Yuri Yudin all, but at different times and under different circumstances, say that tourists were suspected of fleeing abroad.
Conclusion: the authorities believed false denunciations about the impending escape, and in order to pre-empt the situation, they could order the liquidation of the group. (this is my version).

Missi:
I'm wondering, why kill someone who wanted to defect to another country? Wouldn't they be rather caught and send to a g dunno1ulag?

Missi:

--- Quote from: Missi on January 31, 2023, 07:55:42 AM ---I'm wondering, why kill someone who wanted to defect to another country? Wouldn't they be rather caught and send to a g dunno1ulag?

--- End quote ---
Sorry, made a mistake, that should have been

Wouldn't they be rather caught and send to a gulag?  dunno1

GlennM:
You would think, as smart as they were, they would have forged documents with them.

karpov:

--- Quote from: Missi on January 31, 2023, 07:57:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Missi on January 31, 2023, 07:55:42 AM ---I'm wondering, why kill someone who wanted to defect to another country? Wouldn't they be rather caught and send to a g dunno1ulag?

--- End quote ---
Sorry, made a mistake, that should have been

Wouldn't they be rather caught and send to a gulag?  dunno1

--- End quote ---
Kill them because they were going to flee abroad?...It takes a month to get to the border there on skis :-) Look at the map and laugh with me at the theory. Even fugitive criminals were simply caught and put back in the colony, increasing their period of detention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version