April 28, 2024, 09:27:08 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Flash Light found on tent  (Read 4016 times)

August 09, 2023, 10:44:38 PM
Read 4016 times

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone:

HAKIMOV INTERROGATION
https://dyatlovpass.com/hakimov?rbid=18461

Cheglakov and Pashin assure that "they did go inside" the tent. But should they have tried to look into it? After all, the entrance withstood. This is not very convenient to do, especially when it is dark in the tent, but you can always try to shine a flashlight? And turn it off after that, because during the day it is not needed outside, and then accidentally forget it on the top. And then there will be snow under it, and above it there will be a little snow, which was swept in several days, until the students "found" the tent. The flashlight will work, since it has not been in the cold for a month, but only for a few days and the batteries would not have time to discharge.

sending image
Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith

August 12, 2023, 12:19:13 PM
Reply #1

Axelrod

Cheglakov was fireman in Vizhay, so it is impossible to imagine his presence 100km away...
It is possible for several days by skis, or by helicopter.

August 12, 2023, 03:01:00 PM
Reply #2

Ziljoe

Cheglakov was fireman in Vizhay, so it is impossible to imagine his presence 100km away...
It is possible for several days by skis, or by helicopter.

If my memory is correct, the fireman was confused or misinterpreted from forest worker.

August 12, 2023, 11:03:15 PM
Reply #3

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone

Has anyone read the :       HAKIMOV INTERROGATION
https://dyatlovpass.com/hakimov?rbid=18461...

Part of the Confession regarding the flashlight left on the tent:

Cheglakov and Pashin assure that "they did go inside" the tent. But should they have tried to look into it? After all, the entrance withstood. This is not very convenient to do, especially when it is dark in the tent, but you can always try to shine a flashlight? And turn it off after that, because during the day it is not needed outside, and then accidentally forget it on the top. And then there will be snow under it, and above it there will be a little snow, which was swept in several days, until the students "found" the tent. The flashlight will work, since it has not been in the cold for a month, but only for a few days and the batteries would not have time to discharge.

August 13, 2023, 08:34:38 AM
Reply #4

Axelrod

About Cheglakov
1. Занятие: в настоящее время – начальник О.В.П.К. Вижайского лаготделения.
Occupation a) currently – Chief of the Separate Paramilitary Fire Brigade of Vizhay Forestry.

The following users thanked this post: Ziljoe

August 13, 2023, 09:46:49 AM
Reply #5

Ziljoe

Thanks Axelrod.  thumb1

My memory fails me. I'm sure someone got fireman / forester mixed up. It is mentioned somewhere , not that I think it's of any importance.

August 13, 2023, 10:49:47 PM
Reply #6

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone:

it's regarding the "Flashlight" that "Yuri Kuntsevich" kept, and discussed in "An Unknown Compelling Force"..

"The Flashlight was found by the search party"

sending the image:

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 12:17:47 AM by KathleenDSmith1 »