March 28, 2024, 08:23:25 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: UJ from USA  (Read 6357 times)

February 12, 2019, 06:10:56 PM
Read 6357 times

UJ

Hey Folks -

Just wanted to say hi - I only learned about this story since it's been in the news, and I get into this type of thing from time to time.  I easily get distracted away to other interests, and I know many of you have spent countless hours reading and researching, so I probably will be mostly quiet while I read the more expert opinions.  Right off the bat, though, I want to thank the people who put this together (for a mystery, there is really an amazing amount of documentation here to go through), and everybody who contributes to it.

Jake

February 13, 2019, 02:19:48 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Hey Folks -

Just wanted to say hi - I only learned about this story since it's been in the news, and I get into this type of thing from time to time.  I easily get distracted away to other interests, and I know many of you have spent countless hours reading and researching, so I probably will be mostly quiet while I read the more expert opinions.  Right off the bat, though, I want to thank the people who put this together (for a mystery, there is really an amazing amount of documentation here to go through), and everybody who contributes to it.

Jake

Welcome aboard.  Teddy needs the congratulations, she has done a great job so far.  We are all trying to make sense of this great mystery.
DB

February 15, 2019, 04:06:47 PM
Reply #2

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Hey Folks -

Jake

Hi UJ

February 15, 2019, 06:36:48 PM
Reply #3

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Welcome   okey1
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

February 16, 2019, 07:58:10 AM
Reply #4

varuna

Hi mate .
And congratulations to the owners
le luxe c'est l'eau chaude ( former swiss colonel)
( luxury is hot water)