Theories Discussion > Murdered

Definitely Murdered, But Why? By Who?

(1/4) > >>

Icewall42:
Hi all,

New to the forums, but I had some burning questions and thoughts after looking at the materials related to this incident.

Without a doubt, based on those materials, I believe these poor souls were tortured, interrogated, and murdered. The injuries the victims received are ones that assailants would inflict with either gun stocks, knives, or stout branches/blunt objects, and there are injuries the victims would receive from kicking and fighting bare-handed. Someone thought these kids had secrets, someone believed they might spill those secrets, and someone thought they all needed to be questioned and removed--the actual secret-holders, and any nearby witnesses. Such a horrible incident, but anything further than this is pure speculation. My personal belief is that a domestic/internal group (perhaps the KGB as others have said) took this opportunity presented by the hike to quietly eliminate a threat to state secrecy.

All that aside, I have a question: Why was the Dyatlov Group removed, but the Blinov Group who were supposedly hiking in parallel left alone? (Again, this is under the murder theory, not an animal or natural disaster theory). Was anyone in that second group ever interviewed or researched, to see if the Dyatlov Group carried a possible threat to secrecy that the Blinov Group did not?

RidgeWatcher:
I believe that Blinov actually helped in the initial search, the group that found the tent and the two Yuri's under the cedar tree. So he was interviewed.

sparrow:
Welcome Icewall42,
I am not sure how far the Blinov group was from the Dyatlov group, but could it be that maybe someone mistook one group for the other (if it was murder)?

Icewall42:

--- Quote from: sparrow on June 11, 2020, 11:41:30 PM ---Welcome Icewall42,
I am not sure how far the Blinov group was from the Dyatlov group, but could it be that maybe someone mistook one group for the other (if it was murder)?

--- End quote ---

That would be an interesting avenue to explore, especially since both groups were together immediately prior to their separate hike schedules. I recently read "Death of Nine" by Launton Anderson, and his theory was that the murderers might not have known exactly who they were looking for--hence some of the group being seemingly tortured, and possibly questioned. I have to say, that photo of the "Mystery Man" creeped me out to no end. But yeah, I'm definitely curious what the Blinov group had to say, especially if they helped in the search. I THINK the only thing they did mention was seeing those odd balls of light, but they said they'd seen them in February long after the Dyatlov group perished.

RidgeWatcher:

--- Quote from: sparrow on June 11, 2020, 11:41:30 PM ---Welcome Icewall42,

--- End quote ---

I had never thought of that. Very perceptive. Maybe we need a special topic to profile the Blinov group as the Dyatlov group has been profiled.

As long as we are here talking about the Blinov group, whom many, if not all of them had gone to University with the Dytlov group, we should delve into a possibility of the two groups being in a clandestine study, with the Blinov group ending up being the control group, either arbitraraly or by choice?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version