Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Expedition July 30-August 11, 2022

(1/12) > >>

Teddy:
https://dyatlovpass.com/gallery-expedition-2022

I will develop this topic once I catch up on notes and investigations.
Currently two important findings are in my care:

* kernel from a fallen 11m high cedar 5m from THE cedar
* tin can 10m from THE cedar

MDGross:
Hi Teddy, First of all, thank you for all the great photos. It's a thrill for me to see The cedar, The ravine, the labaz, etc. in such detail!!!

And you made two great findings, which could lead to a scenario like this:
On their last night, the Dyatlov group camped near The cedar. The remains of the campfire found by the search party wasn't built to attempt to keep the hikers warm; it was a cooking fire from the night of Feb. 1. What remains of the tin can contained food that they ate that night. As they slept that night, the fallen cedar you photographed is the tree that fell on the tent.
Great detective work, Teddy. I'm just sorry that Igor is not here to share in the excitement.

GlennM:
Do we have autopsy evidence of milk consumption? This is an exciting find.

Jean Daniel Reuss:

--- Quote from: MDGross on September 01, 2022, 01:26:10 PM ---                     Reply #1
On their last night, the Dyatlov group camped near The cedar.

--- End quote ---

This is the assumption embodied in many serious explanatory theories - including "1079" - but it is not proven with certainty.

If, like sarapuk, you want to remain logically rigorous you must admit that there are many questions that remain unanswered for certainty.

Was the fire under the cedar lit by the hikers or by other people? If it was other people (who had their own food), was it by chance or with hostile intent?

And at what time (was the fire lit) in relation to the coming of darkness (5 PM I think).

Were the beds of branches in the Den built by the hikers or by others?

There remain a multitude of scenarios that are deemed more or less likely  : depending on the temperaments of the author and readers.

For example, with the arrival of a wolverine in the tent on the slope according to Igor B., the fire could have been intended to lure hikers to a fake rescue station.

marieuk:
Can't wait to hear more.  Your backpack looks almost as big as you! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version