Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Expedition July 30-August 11, 2022

<< < (3/12) > >>

Teddy:

--- Quote from: GlennM on September 02, 2022, 05:45:02 PM ---Yet, it seems improbable that a tent crushed by a tree would be restored by conspirators to  the place where it was found by rescuers.

--- End quote ---

Initially the rescue was normal, bodies flown to the nearest morgue, investigation began, the tent was folded and taken to Ivdel the same way they did end of February, the second time they "found" it.
When the conspirators decided to stage the scene they pitched the tent where the labaz was found marked exactly as it was found where found at their nearest camp site. Igor and i believe that the conspirators used the hole that was made for the labaz to stage the tent. They left the footprints going down to rest the bodies where they found them.

This human behavior is called body dump so the people who are doing it are not blamed for causing the death which they didn't but explain this to the Communist Party. Who else is going to be the scapegoat?

Manti:
Is it possible that the tent wasn't even supposed to be staged on the slope, that the people tasked with returning it were different from those who found it, and simply made a mistake? And in fact should have been set it up somewhere else, in the forest?

GlennM:
For me, the elephant in the middle of the room is there were no identifiable prints leading to the tent at 880. Also, I must check my facts. I thought the Labaz was elsewhere. If it was at 880, what became of the property?

Teddy:

--- Quote from: GlennM on September 03, 2022, 01:21:45 PM ---For me, the elephant in the middle of the room is there were no identifiable prints leading to the tent at 880. Also, I must check my facts. I thought the Labaz was elsewhere. If it was at 880, what became of the property?

--- End quote ---

It is confusing when you say 880 because there is a height that is called that and there is nothing there.

In our version the labaz was originally where the tent was found by Slobtsov and Sharavin on Feb 26.
Findign the labaz, bodies and tent (in this order because of their location and the presumption that there were spotted by air and ground group was sent out to check) proceeded the same way as it did end of February, only early February. Bodies were sent to the morgue, tent was folded and sent to Ivdel together with the supplies from the labaz. Because the labaz was right there on the ridge. Then the investigation started on February 6 for the Shumkov's group (Case files 48). When Shumkov's group came back alive they transferred the document to a new investigation about the missing Dyatlov group. You are asking "what became of the property"? Same thing that happened with the supplies of the labaz when it was found, again, on March 2, 1959 - it was protocoled and taken away (eaten). In the case of the earlier discovery there was not yet investigator to protocol the contents of the labaz.

There are many fishy things about the labaz being where it was officially found. This is not how you make a labaz in the forest, but when there are no trees. You can read here: https://dyatlovpass.com/labaz
But what convinced me the most is how hard it is to find. There is no way the Dyatlov group could have found it on their way back. Even with a trail, it took the searchers 5 days to see it 10m from the trail they were going up and down everyday. How is this possible? Also not a single bite from animals? When the frozen bodies were carried to the famous outlier rock at no point of time were they left alone because of the animals. But all the provisions were lying down (not hanging on trees as they were supposed to) for a month and no animal activity? 4kg of sausages on the ground from Jan 31 to Mar 2?

MDGross:
In wintertime, wouldn't the labaz have been marked with a ski pole or something else easy to spot above the snow? Not sure why animals didn't eat some of the food. Does frozen food have an odor? I don't know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version