Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Expedition July 30-August 11, 2022

<< < (12/12)

GlennM:
It makes no practical sense to assume they the hikers, camp in the woods, get crushed by someone`s goof and the have the perpetrator's damage control team NOT set the tent up a mile or so away IN THE WOODS on the way to Ortoten. It is unimaginative to move the tent almost a mile uphill out the woods and leave the bodies below where or near where the mishap occurred. On the other hand, if the hikers actually camped at elevation 880 on 1079 and suffered a natural event such as a slab slip, then everything that followed requires no additional explanation. Wrong place, wrong time. Too dark, too cold, too windy and too far to relative safety. If a conspiracy is more satisfactory then I encourage the investigators not to follow clues from the location, but to follow the money! Someone got paid.  Look for written evidence from tissue samples, Look for deathbed confessions. Look for and follow the paper trail. It will generate facts. What we do is speculate in the hope of generating some compelling line of inquiry. The people whom actually come with the cash and physically explore,,like Teddy, have their well formed ideas.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: GlennM on September 10, 2022, 05:50:24 PM ---It makes no practical sense to assume they the hikers, camp in the woods, get crushed by someone`s goof and the have the perpetrator's damage control team NOT set the tent up a mile or so away IN THE WOODS on the way to Ortoten. It is unimaginative to move the tent almost a mile uphill out the woods and leave the bodies below where or near where the mishap occurred. On the other hand, if the hikers actually camped at elevation 880 on 1079 and suffered a natural event such as a slab slip, then everything that followed requires no additional explanation. Wrong place, wrong time. Too dark, too cold, too windy and too far to relative safety. If a conspiracy is more satisfactory then I encourage the investigators not to follow clues from the location, but to follow the money! Someone got paid.  Look for written evidence from tissue samples, Look for deathbed confessions. Look for and follow the paper trail. It will generate facts. What we do is speculate in the hope of generating some compelling line of inquiry. The people whom actually come with the cash and physically explore,,like Teddy, have their well formed ideas.

--- End quote ---

Hi GlennM
I don't understand what you are implying ?

Could you expand?

GlennM:
Hi Ziljoe! My latest post was meant to address three things. First, I contend that if a crime against the hikers was perpetrated while they camped in the woods, it makes no sense to me to move evidence out of the woods. The tent was found by the rescuers on a barren slope. It should have been somewhere down in the trees, just farther along the trail. Therefore, I think the tent never was in the woods when tragedy struck. Too, murderers don't leave corpses around.

My second thought is that if there is a conspiracy/coverup, there will be money involved. Someone got paid. There will be something written. There are tissue sample reports not found.. It is tedious and unexciting work to follow these leads, but if indeed there were bad actors, there will also be records. Follow the money.

Finally, for all of our sleuthing, those who actually pay and travel to the site already have their own working hypotheses that may be aligned with our ideas.

This does not diminish our interest and sincerity. Indeed, some members become so overwrought as to become abusive, as we have sadly seen. I think the best outcome for any of us who can not be there of scour the physical location, the archives and bank records is to someday say, "Hey, I was right about this all along!"

What is your take on this mystery in summary?

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: GlennM on September 10, 2022, 09:45:05 PM ---Hi Ziljoe! My latest post was meant to address three things. First, I contend that if a crime against the hikers was perpetrated while they camped in the woods, it makes no sense to me to move evidence out of the woods. The tent was found by the rescuers on a barren slope. It should have been somewhere down in the trees, just farther along the trail. Therefore, I think the tent never was in the woods when tragedy struck. Too, murderers don't leave corpses around.

My second thought is that if there is a conspiracy/coverup, there will be money involved. Someone got paid. There will be something written. There are tissue sample reports not found.. It is tedious and unexciting work to follow these leads, but if indeed there were bad actors, there will also be records. Follow the money.

Finally, for all of our sleuthing, those who actually pay and travel to the site already have their own working hypotheses that may be aligned with our ideas.

This does not diminish our interest and sincerity. Indeed, some members become so overwrought as to become abusive, as we have sadly seen. I think the best outcome for any of us who can not be there of scour the physical location, the archives and bank records is to someday say, "Hey, I was right about this all along!"

What is your take on this mystery in summary?

--- End quote ---

Hi GlennM,

I think i agree with you on the whole.

Personally , after much thought ,I believe that something happened on the slope/ mountain side. Something
simple . Like the Wolverine/snowslide. If it was outsiders , it would be much tighter, if that makes sense. The powers that were in place would have made it out to be this or that. There would be no speculation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version