April 18, 2024, 02:40:19 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: State order for liquidation. Anna Russian's version.(c)  (Read 69454 times)

February 26, 2023, 11:26:26 PM
Reply #150

cib

Breathe, Anna. We both agree that there was a murder, the difference is that you think it was politically motivated and I don't. And I insist again, that in this international forum, I plan to write wherever I want and whatever I want. ¿Is it clear to you?.

Thanks and kind regards  thanky1

February 27, 2023, 05:43:18 AM
Reply #151

amashilu

Global Moderator
Cib,

I am interested in your theory. Can you tell more about it?

For example:
How did the Ravine 4 get such horrific injuries?  —  were these from the rocket blast, or were they from the fight with the men sent to arrest them?
A flattened skull and crushed ribs would take so much force, they would be disabled and could not have walked; how did these guys get to the stream?
If the plane sent to look over the rocket area did not come until the next day, what did the hikers do in the meantime? Were they already injured?
And what are your thoughts on the snow "den"?

Thank you, all the best.

February 27, 2023, 07:59:37 AM
Reply #152

cib

Thank you very much for your interest, Amashilu. I will send you your questions privately, because yesterday I told Ziljoe and Tenne that after so many years of interest in the tragic event, I no longer feel like debating or refuting. I can even understand Anna discomfort with me since it is a specific thread of her version, but I do not accept impositions and I do give reasons. As I already explained yesterday, I recommend that you read the links that I put regarding the traumatic injuries of students and the version of Alexander kas. I don't want to be arrogant, but my version is based, among other data, on expert reports from various university faculties in Spain, such as Veterinary Sciences, Geology and the National Seismological Center. As well as my experience as an amateur trainer of prey dogs, a non-federated mountaineer and a simple soldier who did my country's compulsory military service in the Special Operations Company. For me, the Dyatlov Case has required time, effort and why not say it, money. ¿Can I be wrong in my conclusions? Of course.

I wish you the best and greetings to all.  thanky1

February 27, 2023, 08:19:10 AM
Reply #153

amashilu

Global Moderator
Thank you so much, cib. I did open your links a couple days ago, but one is in Russian and the other is in Spanish and in my boundless laziness, I was hoping to not have to translate, so thought I would try to short-cut by just asking you.  grin1
I look forward to a private message from you. Your theory is intriguing.

February 27, 2023, 09:15:10 AM
Reply #154

anna_pycckux

Thank you so much, cib. I did open your links a couple days ago, but one is in Russian and the other is in Spanish and in my boundless laziness,.. 
I see that cib does not have specific answers to specific questions.. but my version answers all the questions:
1. Terrible injuries in the stream - the result of a fight between tourists and liquidators. There was an order to undress so that the tourists froze to death. But the tourists were not weak and submissive. The tourists resisted. A fight started. But the forces were unequal. The tourists were tired and couldn't kill.
2. I repeat: tourists did not leave the tent wounded or undressed. They were lured out of the tent by deception. (to help a wounded hunter)
3. Tourists did not make any snow lair.
4. The helicopter that arrived the next morning could have arrived to pick up the liquidators and make sure that the task was completed

February 27, 2023, 10:13:36 AM
Reply #155

Ziljoe

It's very simple to understand, Ziljoe. You assume that the official version is true and I am false. ¿Do I have to convince you otherwise?, no, because everyone chooses their own path. The bottom line is that the Dyatlov Pass was, is, and will continue to be a state secret that not even Yeltsin himself, with Perestroika + glasnot, could reveal, and that together with his wife they studied at the same university as the students. Likewise, the relatives of the victims wrote to Putin and washed their hands of it. In addition, on January 1, 2021, Prime Minister Mikhail Mishutin approved by legislative decree new tax regulations to expand and perpetuate said state secrets. From a legal point of view, the case will only be resolved if criminal proceedings are initiated by the relatives of the victims. In this process, the official exhumation is key to validating or refuting those that were carried out in 1959. But there is a problem that in the conference for the 64th anniversary of the tragedy, Professor Bartolomew stated, and that is that, due to longevity, they are the people involved die and there is a risk that the case will be lost in oblivion or in commemorative acts and not in critical investigation. Years ago, I told Yuri Kuntsevich that I personally paid for a drone to check the explosion crater. I also told Teddy last year and got no response from the two of us. There they...

Source: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202111020035?index=0&rangeSize=1

Greetings.

Hi cib

You assume that I think the official version was true and also assume that I think your version is false.

What I think , is that the official version is all they can conclude. The case files are contradictive , the evidence poorly documented and I believe this is within the realms of genuine good intentions. The search/ rescue of 9 people

The case files are extremely open, it's so natural in its flow of miscommunication and contradictions by eye witnesses that it has a lot of credibility .

I can't see why dog bites were not reported when fractured skulls were , the nurse would have said in her later statements that they had dog bites. I personally think it's impossible to look at an old black a white photo  and say it was a dog bite, especially one that has been submerged in water and exposed to frostbite.

The case may remain a state secret for two reasons.

1) perhaps there is no secret. We have everything that the authorities have .

2) that the state are protecting other secrets that could expose Russias security.

I am opened minded but have yet to read, hear or see anything conclusive against the official version.  Not one witness at the time has said anything that factually says otherwise. They all speculate in their statements that It could of been this or that. They were all there at different times  and different locations swapping their own observations amoungst each other by word of mouth.

It is frustrating .

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка

February 27, 2023, 11:11:05 AM
Reply #156

Ehtnisba

DOG BITES. IN MY VERSION, I ADMIT THAT THERE WERE DOGS WITH THE LIQUIDATORS

Which hand is this? Looks like the the skin is pealed from all the fingers to the middle of the hand? It is enormous skin hanging . And I think this is not a body from the water where in the coroner report is written that there is bath skin which peals down
Homo homini lupus est!

February 27, 2023, 11:30:19 AM
Reply #157

amashilu

Global Moderator

February 27, 2023, 11:44:58 AM
Reply #158

anna_pycckux

yes, Krivonishchenko's arm, and it looks like it is broken in the area of the wrist joint.

February 27, 2023, 12:46:10 PM
Reply #159

Ehtnisba

It's Krivonischenko.

What about that big hanging skin? Or it is some play of shadows? It looks to me quite odd how his hand is half skinned. Never have paid attention to his hand until now. That image really stroke me as a weird injury that can't find in the coroner's report.
Homo homini lupus est!

February 27, 2023, 02:02:58 PM
Reply #160

Ehtnisba

yes, Krivonishchenko's arm, and it looks like it is broken in the area of the wrist joint.

It also looks with big rugged flesh wound and very unusual amount of loose skin. Like he or somebody else has been dragging that fat piece of skin . Looks extremely painful , kind of like torture wound. My cat once couldn't detach his claws (they pierced my hand skin and he started to drag in opposite way) and my skin pealed just few mm but not just its upper part , I mean the whole layer of skin down to my muscle. It was extremely painful for seconds and all remained swollen for weeks. Seeing  his hand can"t imagine the agony if this is not some play of shadows to make it look so deep ?
Homo homini lupus est!

February 27, 2023, 02:59:56 PM
Reply #161

Ziljoe

There is no report of a broken wrist, if they were going to avoid reporting broken bone or fractures, they would not have reported the other fractures.

What it says regarding the left hand.

"In the middle phalanx of the fingers 4-5 cutaneous wound with hard edges and charred surface
detachment of the 2 cm epidermis on the back of his left hand'"

Epidermis being the top layer of skin at about .5 of a mm.

I think there's easier ways to torture people than pealing of .5 mm of skin on a cold and windy night.

Your cat sounds like a panther or lion!  shock1

February 27, 2023, 04:32:40 PM
Reply #162

Ehtnisba

There is no report of a broken wrist, if they were going to avoid reporting broken bone or fractures, they would not have reported the other fractures.

What it says regarding the left hand.

"In the middle phalanx of the fingers 4-5 cutaneous wound with hard edges and charred surface
detachment of the 2 cm epidermis on the back of his left hand'"

Epidermis being the top layer of skin at about .5 of a mm.

I think there's easier ways to torture people than pealing of .5 mm of skin on a cold and windy night.

Your cat sounds like a panther or lion!  shock1

Haha he is fluffy easily scared british shorthair. I had no cage and needed just to take him out of the car and let him home. The sound of the traffick startled him to catch on me with all nails possible 😆😆😆

So 5sm pealed skin sounds really terrific if I imagine the pealing as it happened to me. Half mm skin thickness gonna hurt. I don't think it is way of torture, but makes me curious what could cause to such extend without one not screaming his lungs out of pain. Or I could be very biased due to my experience and on a cold /frostbitten hand it can happen without feeling it this way. The place of that wound is the most strange , when no cat is involved.
Homo homini lupus est!

February 27, 2023, 11:19:35 PM
Reply #163

cib

Good morning, Anna. In my opinion, your politically motivated removal assumption is wrong and actually ended up in court for defamation since you were unable to produce any official removal documents for the 9 students. Please, I need you to develop 2 very simple questions:

1. ¿What military or paramilitary unit did the liquidators belong to?.

2. ¿Which air unit of the Soviet Army did the rescue helicopter belong to and from which base did it depart?.

¡Ah! Since you and I have had a relationship with Yuri Kuntsevich, I am attaching photos with remains of an ICBM UR-100 missile found in the Dyatlov Pass, an Ak-47 cal projectile. 7.62 and another historical photo from 1985 with missile fragments. Be an adult and don't get angry, but you already know that the prof. Bartolomé and I fully agree that the Dyatlov Case is technological in origin.

Regards  thanky1

February 28, 2023, 02:23:28 AM
Reply #164

Ziljoe

Hi cib,

Do you have any info on the bullet. Having had a quick Google regarding the round with the red tip, it seems it could be a incendiary or tracer round and dare I even mention it, a explosive round....

February 28, 2023, 03:11:35 AM
Reply #165

cib

Hi, Ziljoe. It is an incendiary-piercing bullet mod. B-32

Regards.

The following users thanked this post: Ziljoe

February 28, 2023, 03:57:58 AM
Reply #166

Ziljoe

Thanks cib,

I want ask some questions and there not designed to trip you up and you might not have the answers.

You have some military back ground I believe. Why would any personnel  have that round on them. Is it not a spealised  type of ammunition?.

Is there any dates to manufacture?

The picture of the round doesn't look like it hit anything? It may have been fired into the sky and fell. However it is a curiosity.

February 28, 2023, 05:05:41 AM
Reply #167

cib

Thanks to you, Ziljoe. I don't forget that last year you helped me in a private matter.

1. The ammunition is military and may indicate its presence in the area. But I am making an assumption and not an assertion.

2. It is a common projectile adopted by the Red Army in 1932, which had a modernized version called B-32M in 1954. The projectile that is specialized due to its limited production is the BS-40 incendiary-piercing because its core was made of ceramic metal based on tungsten carbide and its production stopped in 1941.

3. The projectile was fired, because you can see the grooves or helical grooves inside the rifled barrel. And its directional trajectory, since there was no deformation, was both in a vertical and horizontal plane.

Regards.  thumb1

February 28, 2023, 05:14:09 AM
Reply #168

anna_pycckux

Be an adult and don't get angry, but you already know that the prof. Bartolomé and I fully agree that the Dyatlov Case is technological in origin.
Bartholomew is not an authority for me.. At one time, he appropriated my book, which I donated to the UPI library. However, after much bickering, he sent the money. Barton was on the board of the UPI trade union committee, and Yu. Yudin said that the trade union committee was scribbling denunciations and dirty lampoons on the Dyatlovites.

February 28, 2023, 05:19:39 AM
Reply #169

anna_pycckux

Since you and I have had a relationship with Yuri Kuntsevich, I am attaching photos with remains of an ICBM UR-100 missile found in the Dyatlov Pass, an Ak-47 cal projectile. 7.62
This piece of iron means nothing.. it was examined in the laboratory and came to the conclusion that it does not belong to the rocket.

February 28, 2023, 05:33:02 AM
Reply #170

anna_pycckux

Good morning, Anna. In my opinion, your politically motivated removal assumption is wrong and actually ended up in court for defamation since you were unable to produce any official removal documents for the 9 students.
My trial proves that my version is the closest hypothesis to the truth!! Otherwise Varsegova would not have taken up my book. MY VERSION WAS RECOGNIZED BY THE COURT OF THE 1ST INSTANCE. MY BOOK BECAME THE WINNER IN THE APPEAL, AND THE CASSATION AND THE SUPREME COURT STRENGTHENED MY VICTORY!!! thumb1 thumb1 dance1 dance1 dance1

February 28, 2023, 06:57:09 AM
Reply #171

cib

Let's go in parts, dear Anna.

1. You have not answered the 2 questions I have asked you.

2. In relation to judicial proceedings, until you see a final judicial sentence and hear the arguments of the prosecution lawyer, your Abba music video is just music. Nevertheless:
2.1. I don't want to see you in jail.
2.2. Just like I did with Teddy book, I volunteer to translate your book into Spanish. (Teddy: he did no such thing. And now is out of the forum.)
2.3. I insist that if you come to Spain I invite you to dinner.

3. ¿Which laboratory denied that the found part of a missile was false? I am writing this to you, because the fragment of the gas generator of the turbopump unit of the engine of the ICBM UR-100 with serial number 15d9 -1-020 N109 21115d96 24-010 N109 211 was analyzed by the Baikov Institute of Metallurgy and Energy Sciences. Materials and this was his technical opinion: "The "15D96" is a RD-0234 propulsion system of the first stage of the MBR 15A35 (UR-100N UTTH, other names SS-19 mod.3, "Stiletto", under contract OSV- 1 RS-18B) developed by NPO Mashinostroeniya (chief designer V. N. Chelomey). Consists of four 15D95 engines. The rocket began testing in 1973 from Baikonur. Serially produced since 1974 at the plant Khrunichev (then a branch of NPO Mashinostroeniya) , and the engine was produced in Voronezh and Perm. In combat service since 1975. The resource has been extended to 30 years. It is currently being withdrawn from service"

Sources:
https://www.kp.ru/daily/26937.7/3987731/
https://ekaterinburg.bezformata.com/listnews/dyatlova-sbrasivali-stupeni/72598314/

Regards.  thanky1

« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 01:16:54 PM by Teddy »

February 28, 2023, 07:05:48 AM
Reply #172

anna_pycckux

This is a terrible laceration on the arm. There should be a lot of blood from this wound. But it is strange that there is no blood on the shirt.

February 28, 2023, 07:14:58 AM
Reply #173

anna_pycckux

cib
1. what court are you talking about?
2. Quote: The panel surface is not machined. And this cannot be either in aviation or in rocket science.
Читайте на WWW.KP.RU: https://www.kp.ru/daily/26926.4/3972807/

February 28, 2023, 07:31:04 AM
Reply #174

anna_pycckux

киб хватит гнать пургу!

February 28, 2023, 09:08:13 AM
Reply #175

amashilu

Global Moderator
киб хватит гнать пургу!

Anna, please translate this into English and re-post here.

February 28, 2023, 09:29:09 AM
Reply #176

anna_pycckux

Anna, please translate this into English and re-post here.
This slang is not translatable. Close translation ciba stop talking nonsense or stop grinding the snow wind

February 28, 2023, 05:34:09 PM
Reply #177

RMK

February 28, 2023, 07:25:42 PM
Reply #178

cib

Good evening RMX. The context is an expedition carried out in 1985 by Alexander Dunkov to the Dyatlov Pass and found the fragment of a thermal insulating panel corresponding to an UR-100 ICBM.

In 1991 he returned to Dyatlov Pass and found an annular portion of a missile nozzle.

Nothing new under the sun, because near the Dyatlov Pass more remains have been found,

which proves that it is a transit route for both the military and aerospace industries, since the days of the Soviet Union.

Regards.

February 28, 2023, 11:40:13 PM
Reply #179

anna_pycckux

Review of the book Ural Golgotha or the State Order for Liquidation" by V. M. Askinazi. (excerpts)
"... in order to write such a work, you need to "dig through" so many materials, be able to systematize them down to the smallest fragments, but the main thing is to have the ability, and if you want, the talent to present it so that the reader, who is not even familiar with the topic, has the desire to read the book. This is not given to everyone...."
"The investigative actions, and the court-medical examination were done so that, God forbid, to determine the true picture of the death of the group. ...the authorities had a huge experience in hiding their crimes!!..."