March 28, 2024, 04:13:11 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: State order for liquidation. Anna Russian's version.(c)  (Read 62417 times)

January 20, 2023, 12:40:41 AM
Reply #90

anna_pycckux

It's desa! Anna is a declassified disinformer for a long time!
  Прослеживается почерк Почемучки!!!
I live in St. Petersburg, I am the author of 4 books and numerous magazine publications, I give creative evenings in the libraries of the city. they know me... And who are you, Larisa? Tell me about yourself, but without hysteria.

January 20, 2023, 01:14:53 AM
Reply #91

anna_pycckux

And now let's continue about the possible rape of Luda Dubinina in my version.
Signs of rape:
1. People are wearing someone else's underwear that does not correspond to the harsh winter campaign.
Men's satin, blue underpants. Ladies' belt with elastic bands-garters. Stockings.. the stocking is lowered from the left leg. - This is from the Forensic Medical Examination. Case Sheet 355 act 4.
2. The leotard is torn in the crotch area and in the elastic band area. - sheet 355
3. There is a hematoma on the thigh. - sheet 366
4. The court medical expert describes the vaginal mucosa purple-red. At the same time describes the presence of virginity, which could not be with a visible purple-red mucosa.
5. Gynecologist A. Taranova was invited to the morgue.
I add:
the medical examiner made an incision of the uterus and found a small amount of mucus. (see screenshot). The contents of the uterus should be sent for examination, but there is no conclusion in the case file. Nowadays, gynecologist Taranova gave an interview to researcher Nechaev, but answered questions mainly: "I don't know, I don't remember..". And she made it clear that she did not intend to give out secrets. Everything testifies to the possible rape of Luda Dubinina, that is, this fact confirms the criminal version of the murder and nothing more.

January 21, 2023, 08:14:55 AM
Reply #92

anna_pycckux

Evidence of the criminal version.
1. The authorities in Moscow were closely involved in the tragedy, controlled the course of the investigation, received reports from Sverdlovsk. (I have submitted documents published by journalists of the KP newspaper on this forum) Because of an avalanche or bad weather, the authorities would not deal with this matter. In Ivdel, the search was controlled by Yeshtokin, deputy. Kirilenko. Kirilenko himself came to Ivdel twice.
2. There were strangers on the pass, their presence is confirmed by the found soldier's winding, the flashlight found on the tent. The fire under the cedar made of thick twigs could not be lit by woodpeckers. According to Sharavin, there was a brown blanket on the corpses under the cedar.
3. Most of the corpses were undressed and also had injuries incompatible with life. The guys themselves, of their own free will, would not undress. Who divided them? Almost everyone has a traumatic brain injury and many have neck damage (butt blows to the adam's apple?). Do not forget that the Court. Med. The expert was a forced laborer. He wrote and did what he was told.
4. Lyudmila Dubinina is wearing someone else's underwear and signs of rape.
5. All the guys have dog bite marks and claw marks on their hands and faces. Slobodin's corpse eloquently says that he died in a fight. (clenched fists, puffy face with swollen, bruised eyes).
6. Investigator Ivanov was not interested in finding the truth. He didn't take fingerprints, didn't take pictures. According to search engines, the pictures were taken by students.
7. Investigator Ivanov confessed in an article in 1990, "I have only one excuse, I did not fulfill my will." And I asked for forgiveness from the parents of the dyatlovites.
8. Already in August 1959, the regional committee member Kirilenko was sent to Timertau to suppress the Komsomol protest. He also participated in the Kremlin commission for the suppression of protests in Novocherkassk and Shymkent. The suppression of protests ended with the execution of convicts. I believe that the events in Timertau, Novocherkassk, Shymkent and the Dyatlov Pass are links in the same chain.
supplement!

January 21, 2023, 10:26:31 AM
Reply #93

amashilu

Global Moderator

Hi Anna, this image you posted that contains Russian text, is it all translated into English in your post, or is it something different? Please be sure to post everything in English, as I'm sure our forum members would like to know what you have to say.

The following users thanked this post: Jean Daniel Reuss

January 21, 2023, 10:33:59 AM
Reply #94

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I live in St. Petersburg, I am the author of 4 books and numerous magazine publications, I give creative evenings in the libraries of the city. they know me... And who are you, Larisa? Tell me about yourself, but without hysteria.

Relax

Larisa has been permanently banned 
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux

January 21, 2023, 10:53:23 AM
Reply #95

anna_pycckux

Hi Anna, this image you posted that contains Russian text, is it all translated into English in your post, or is it something different? Please be sure to post everything in English, as I'm sure our forum members would like to know what you have to say.
Hi! I always describe the documents submitted by me in the post, at least what is underlined. In this case, the screenshot describes a forensic examination of Lyudmila's internal organs and the fact that her uterus was examined and an incision was made and mucus was found, which by law should be sent for examination. But there is no expert opinion in the case. That is, a lot is hidden in the case. This topic is very difficult, but we have to find the truth

January 21, 2023, 10:56:02 AM
Reply #96

anna_pycckux

Relax

Larisa has been permanently banned
Благодарю. прошу: уберите ее грязные сообщения с этой страницы.
Thank you. please: remove her dirty messages from this page.

January 21, 2023, 11:26:50 AM
Reply #97

amashilu

Global Moderator
The two messages in question have been removed.

January 22, 2023, 12:11:21 AM
Reply #98

anna_pycckux

For an American audience that is not familiar with the historical events in Novocherkassk in 1962.
Wikipedia quote "Novocherkassk shooting" is the name of the historical events that took place in the city of Novocherkassk, Rostov region of the RSFSR on June 1-3, 1962 as a result of a strike by workers of the Novocherkassk Electric Locomotive Plant and other citizens in response to price increases… The speech was suppressed by the police, the army and the KGB of the USSR, and all information about the Novocherkassk events, including the number of dead and wounded, was classified.

Quote from the author Zenkovich, who knew Kirilenko personally: Kirilenko A. P..... From 1962 to 1966, First Deputy Chairman of the Bureau of the Central Committee of the CPSU for the RSFSR. 01.06.1962 arrived in Novocherkassk, where there was a rally of workers dissatisfied with the increase in prices, and persuaded N. S. Khrushchev to the decision to bring troops into the city. Together with A. I. Mikoyan, F. R. Kozlov, A. N. Shelepin, D. S. Polyansky, who arrived, they received N. S. Khrushchev's consent to forcibly suppress the demonstration. As a result, 20 people were killed, including two women, and 87 people were injured – author Zenkovich N. https://www.e-reading.by/chapter.php/1031727/86/Zenkovich_-_Samye_zakrytye_lyudi.html
An episode from Konchalovsky's feature film "Dear Comrades" about the Novocherkassk shooting of 1961.

January 22, 2023, 12:20:04 AM
Reply #99

anna_pycckux

8. Already in August 1959, the regional committee member Kirilenko was sent to Timertau to suppress the Komsomol protest. He also participated in the Kremlin commission for the suppression of protests in Novocherkassk and Shymkent. The suppression of protests ended with the execution of convicts. I believe that the events in Timertau, Novocherkassk, Shymkent and the Dyatlov Pass are links in the same chain.
supplement!
на фото Кириленко и глава КГБ СССР А. Шелепин. Из документального фильма "Расстрел демонстрации рабочих в Новочеркасске"

in the photo Kirilenko and the head of the KGB of the USSR A. Shelepin. From the documentary "The shooting of the workers' demonstration in Novocherkassk"

January 23, 2023, 12:16:31 AM
Reply #100

anna_pycckux

I appeal to everyone who will go to the conference: ask about the Chairman of the UPI Trade Union Committee of 1959. Any information is interesting. This Chairman of the trade union committee may be an accomplice of those who ruined the group. Dirt was collected even before the campaign.
Partial translation of the text from the screenshot. Interview with Yuri Yudin to Navigator:
YU: The compromising material was collected even before it became known that the group was missing. Since the case was opened immediately upon the fact of the tragedy, it was immediately opened. Everyone knows about it. That's why they worked as they had to, that we were all spies there, that we were the devil knows what, and collected dirt. Dirt was collected through the trade union committee of our institute. This is a bunch of people, they were stunned, surprised, why are they collecting dirt on everyone? And they rejected everything else. And they told me that we were protecting you there. And I didn't know that.
Navig: There, where was it defended?
Yu Yu: Yes, at the institute when I was studying. I was a student.

January 23, 2023, 12:19:56 AM
Reply #101

anna_pycckux

On February 2, 2023, a regular conference dedicated to the Memory of the Dyatlov group will be held. The conference is organized by the UPI Trade Union Committee. Does the UPI Trade Union Committee know that in 1959 its employees collected dirt on Dyatlov and his comrades, wrote denunciations that they were anti-Soviets and spies? This was told by Yuri Yudin. This was done by the Chairman of the uPI Trade Union Committee, the namesake of Rustem Slobodin – V. E. Slobodin. No one has seen this Chairman of the trade union Committee, no one knows if he is alive, no one has interviewed him! His portrait should hang in the premises of the UPI Trade Union Committee

January 23, 2023, 11:48:43 PM
Reply #102

anna_pycckux

UPI in the spring of 1959. Aren't there too many dead?!
In the party archive of the UPI there is a journal of removing students from Komsomol registration. I would like to see data starting from the end of 1956, after a scandalous opposition conference, a roundup of students began. But we managed to find out the data on de-registration for several days in March and June 1959. I clarify: the following were removed from the Komsomol register: deceased, expelled from the Komsomol, expelled from the UPI, completed their studies or transferred to other regions.

Timonin N. V. was removed from the register on March 9, - expelled,
Kolmogorova Z. A. was removed from the register on March 11, died
Doroshenko Yu. N. was removed from the register on March 11, died
Dyatlov And A – removed from the register on March 11, died
Kolevatov A C was removed on June 8 - died
Dubinina L. A. was removed from the register on June 8, - died
Demyanenko Vladimir Vasilyevich, died in the spring of 1959, was removed from the register on June 8.
Anatoly Stepanovich Yashunin was expelled on June 8.
Ledzinsky Leonid Stepanovich 12.06.59 expelled from the Komsomol
Reshetnikov Gennady Ivanovich 12.06 excluded from the members of the Komsomol
Marx Stanislav Vladimirovich 8 06.59 in the army (expelled)
It is also known that in March, a student Nikitin Viktor Alekseevich, born in 1938, was buried next to the guys of Dyatlov's group. It is known that in February he took exams and in February he died allegedly from pneumonia.
In the book by Anna Matveeva - http://taina.li/forum/index.php?msg=85830 The following is said: "... Another UPI student who had nothing to do with the tragedy, Nikitin, who died at about the same time from pneumonia, was buried together with the Dyatlovites. Relatives of the Dyatlovites recall that next to the tourists they tried to bury another student who was killed in a fight at the train station..."
Student Ozhegov was killed on May 28, 1959, Lev Ivanov was investigating.
In total, 10 students died in a few days in March, June 1959 (including one who died in a fight at the train station), 3 were expelled from the UPI, 2 were excluded from the Komsomol.
At the same time, we know that students valued their studies, their place in the UPI and the prospect of getting a good specialty in the future. It would be good to know the true picture of the number of students who died in UPI and expelled.

January 26, 2023, 12:01:58 AM
Reply #103

anna_pycckux

© "Unyielding Zina against the service seducer"
From the book © "Ural Golgotha or the state order for liquidation". Supplement to the main version of the "State order for liquidation".
The beautiful Zina and Yura Doroshenko loved each other. The beautiful Zina was preparing for the wedding. At home, in her village, everyone perceived Yuri as a groom. Yuri went home to Zina, got acquainted with her family, which indicates his serious intentions. The young couple was happy. Life seemed magical and fabulous to them, and the future seemed serene, filled with pleasant discoveries and new reasons for joy.
Suddenly there is a gap, and even as if for no reason. Doroshenko defiantly walks by the hand with the other. What could have happened? Did Doroshenko suddenly fall out of love with his chosen one, which every student with an increased scholarship and the prospect of a red diploma dreamed of? And what could have happened was this.
UPI students were recruited one by one by the special services, the time was like this. It is natural to assume that such bright personalities as Dyatlov and Kolmogorov were recruited in the first place. The fact that the guys did not succumb to recruitment, we learn from Zina's diary. "How correctly Volt said!" — the phrase was thrown after watching the film "Golden Symphony". And what did Volt say? And here's what: "You won't be able to buy an athlete!" Yuri Yudin: All men were not indifferent to Zina, always, in any company. And even she herself writes that wherever she appears, everyone comes to her with the question: "Oh, it seems that you are a countryman that I know you." She had such a sociable character. Wherever she appeared, she filled the entire space with a pleasant spiritual fragrance.
Surely an elderly, accustomed to the fear and submission of the interrogated, the gabist began to drool at the sight of a young beauty. Perhaps Zina was offered a relationship and patronage, which she refused, admitting that she had a fiance and it was getting to the wedding. Doroshenko was immediately summoned, intimidated by the demands to leave the girl. "Either you immediately look for another girlfriend, or your whole life is going downhill!" — spluttering with saliva, the formidable gabist sets the condition. Yuri Doroshenko, without hesitation, leaves Zina in the hope that after the end of the UPI, when they become free from total third-party control, he will return again, explain everything and the couple will restore relations.
Zina, not understanding what happened, suddenly feels emptiness instead of Doroshenko's strong and reliable shoulder. Pride does not allow her to pester Yuri with questions. But for a lustful gabist, she still remains distant and unattainable, like the screen image of Greta Garbo for a projectionist.
One day, in response to the harassment of a gabist bumpkin, Zina slapped him in the face on the order to undress. The man pulled a pistol from his holster. "You'll disappear, ****, with your Doroshenko, and no one will find you!" the old libertine said through his teeth. And Zina, full of indignation, threatened the security guard with exposure, left his office, leaving the door open, and no longer appeared on calls.
Further events are known to us — with a small addition that the bandits under the control of the Ivdel military unit, who were ordered to strip and freeze the group, confused Zina with Luda. They mocked her from the bottom of their hearts, forgetting about the task to freeze without obvious injury .....

January 28, 2023, 04:48:15 AM
Reply #104

anna_pycckux

You will somehow choose the coast. If you grieve greatly for the departed Monsieur Charles. He called me a Stalinist fossil.
Я согласна с сэром Чарльзом, Почемучка - это сталинское ископаемое!
I agree with Sir Charles. Why is a Stalinist fossil!
Жаль что Борзенков В.А. покинул форум. Мы бы с ним держали оборону как надо...
It is a pity that Borzenkov V.A. left the forum. We would hold the defense with him as it should ...
Призвала Борзенкова на помощь?? Он тут же огласил весь форум матерным рыком. Радуйся, твоя провокация удалась.. Даже освободили раньше срока.
Did you call Borzenkov for help?? He immediately announced the entire forum with an obscene growl. Rejoice, your provocation has succeeded.. Even released early.

January 28, 2023, 04:57:14 AM
Reply #105

anna_pycckux

Зина и ее цитата из дневника.
Зина – умница. Она дала подсказку, косвенное доказательство, что Дятлов и его друзья отказались вербоваться в  стукачи КГБ. В то время стукачам платили пол ставки лаборанта и предлагали карьерную перспективу.
«Как верно сказал Вольт!» - написала Зина.
Вальтер из фильма «Золотая симфония» сказал: «Я отказываюсь принять ваше предложение! Вам не купить меня! У спортсмена есть свое честолюбие»

Zina and her quote from the diary.
Zina is a smart girl. She gave a hint, indirect proof that Dyatlov and his friends refused to enlist as KGB informers. At that time, informers were paid half the rate of a laboratory assistant and offered a career perspective.
"How true Volt said!" - wrote Zina.
Walter from the film "Golden Symphony" said: "I refuse to accept your offer! You can't buy me! An athlete has his own ambition"

The following users thanked this post: marieuk

January 28, 2023, 05:46:28 AM
Reply #106

anna_pycckux

фильм "Золотая симфония" - ребята смотрели в Вижае и были в  восторге от яркого, музыкального кино.
Эпизод (несколько секунд), о котором Зина написала в  своем дневнике: "Как верно сказал Вольт!"
Цитата: "Вам не удастся купить меня"

the film "Golden Symphony" - the guys watch in Vizhay and were delighted with the bright, musical cinema.
The episode (a few seconds) about which Zina wrote in her diary: "How correctly Volt said!"
Quote: "You won't be able to buy me"

January 28, 2023, 10:41:33 AM
Reply #107

marieuk

Thank you so much for clearing that mystery up.  For ages I've wondered who Volt was and what he said. 

January 28, 2023, 11:37:54 PM
Reply #108

Почемучка

Thank you so much for clearing that mystery up.  For ages I've wondered who Volt was and what he said.
Я просила, чтобы все что Анна Русских дает как доказательства - проверять. Обязательно и во имя своей же чести и совести. Честь и совесть Анны Васильевны Охременко - это отсутствующие понятия.

I asked that everything that Anna Russkikh gives as evidence be checked. Necessarily and in the name of their own honor and conscience. The honor and conscience of Anna Vasilievna Okhremenko are missing concepts.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

January 28, 2023, 11:47:04 PM
Reply #109

Почемучка

Дело в том, что главного героя фильм "Золотая симфония" в русском переводе звали - Вальтер. Что разумеется - совершенно не Вольт.
А среди изречений этого кино-героя были другие фразы:

"Необходимо поменять мнение о девушке, позволяющей другому себя целовать"
"Кроме денег есть такое понятие, как честь спортсмена и идеализм"

The fact is that the main character of the film "Golden Symphony" in Russian translation was called - Walter. Which, of course, is not Volt at all.
And among the sayings of this movie hero were other phrases:

"You need to change your mind about a girl who allows another to kiss her"
"In addition to money, there is such a thing as the honor of an athlete and idealism"

https://dzen.ru/a/YLP1Zr-OOHqS0QVD
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

January 29, 2023, 12:27:04 AM
Reply #110

anna_pycckux

«Вольт» - так Зина назвала главного героя фильма в  своем дневнике.
Перевод эпизода Золотой симфонии:
 - Я отказываюсь от этого.
- … и прекрасное содержание.
- Нет!
- Сказочное содержание.
- Нет!
- Но вы будете иметь хороший заработок. Заключим договор и зарабатывайте себе деньги.
 - Деньги, деньги.. Кроме денег еще есть такое понятие как честолюбие спортсмена и идеализм. Можете смеяться, но я остаюсь при своем. Плевал я на ваши деньги! Вам не купить меня!!

"Volt" is how Zina called the main character of the film in her diary.
Translation of the Golden Symphony episode:
 - I refuse it.
- ...and excellent content.
- No!
- Fabulous content.
- No!
- But you will have a good income. Let's conclude a contract and earn money for yourself.
 - Money, money.. Besides money, there is also such a thing as an athlete's ambition and idealism. You can laugh, but I stand by my own. I spit on your money! You can't buy me!!

January 29, 2023, 12:48:53 AM
Reply #111

anna_pycckux

Когда Зина писала  в дневнике: "Как верно сказал Вольт!" - она находилась под впечатлением прошедшего дня и фильма "Золотая симфония".
Строки из дневника Зины:
"Но опять же вспоминаются слова Вольта. Как верно тогда он сказал. Ходили на «Золотую симфонию» Какая сила! Просто здорово!"
Почемучача, если хочешь здесь опровергнуть мои сообщения, то приводы ссылки действительно авторитетных людей, а не каких-то "Нина НН"
и ты не умеешь мыслить логически: если бы Зина вдруг ностальгировала по воспоминаниям никому неизвестного философа под псевдонимом Вольт - она говорила бы о его цитатах. Но ребята находились под впечатлением фильма Золотая симфония, философских обсуждений в дневниках не наблюдается.

When Zina wrote in her diary: "How correctly Volt said!" she was under the impression of the past day and the film "Golden Symphony".
Lines from Zina 's diary:
"But again, Volt's words come to mind. How true he said then. We went to the "Golden Symphony" What a power! Just great!"

Whychacha, if you want to refute my messages here, then give links of really reputable people, and not some "Нина НН" and you don't know how to think logically: if Zina were suddenly nostalgic for the memories of an unknown philosopher under the pseudonym Volt, she would talk about his quotes. But the guys were impressed by the film Golden Symphony, there are no philosophical discussions in the diaries.

January 29, 2023, 01:32:23 AM
Reply #112

anna_pycckux

I asked that everything that Anna Russkikh gives as evidence be checked. Necessarily and in the name of their own honor and conscience. The honor and conscience of Anna Vasilievna Okhremenko are missing concepts.
Тебе следует заботиться о свей чести и совести. Ты пришла сюда, на этот форум с  какой целью? Опорочить настоящих исследователей, ближе всех стоящих к истине. Ты пришла сюда, чтоб всех запутать и загадить этот форум.
Но американцы не глупые, они видят что к  чему, недаром сэр Чарльз тебя назвал поклонницей Сталина.
Почемучка, сколько тебе платят за твою работу по развалу темы Перевала Дятлова??

You should take care of your honor and conscience. You came here to this forum for what purpose? To discredit the real researchers who are closest to the truth. You came here to confuse everyone and make a mess of this forum.
But Americans are not stupid, they see what's what, no wonder Sir Charles called you a fan of Stalin.
Почемучка, How much do you get paid for your work on the collapse of the Dyatlov Pass theme??

January 29, 2023, 01:36:23 AM
Reply #113

anna_pycckux

incorrect translation. That's right: Почемучка, how much do you get paid for the work on the collapse of the current topic?

February 01, 2023, 05:51:14 AM
Reply #114

anna_pycckux

ПТИЦЫН ГА 2.02.2009: «ИМ ПОМОГЛИ УМЕРЕТЬ НА ЭТОМ МОРОЗЕ». – еще одно подтверждение моей версии ликвидации.
Птицын Геннадий Александрович – очень авторитетный спортсмен, бывший студент УПИ, Мастер спорта по туризму, Заслуженный путешественник России, архитектор Свердловска (Екатеринбурга).
Запись конференции 2.02.2009 Цитата из видео:
«Эти природные условия не могли их погубить. А раздел кто их? Почему они разделись? Полтора километра немыслимое расстояние в этих условиях. …. Им помогли умереть на этом морозе, при помощи этого мороза. Кто? Я не знаю. Но  я уверен что так было».
Версия «Госзаказ на ликвидацию», опубликованная в 2018 году так же предполагает, что туристов ликвидировали. Их раздели, чтоб они замерзли. Приказ был отдан партийной властью, ибо без указа партии никто ничего делать не смел.

PTITSYN G.A. 2.02.2009: "THEY WERE HELPED TO DIE IN THIS COLD." – another confirmation of my version of liquidation.
Ptitsyn Gennady Alexandrovich is a very reputable athlete, a former student of UPI, master of Sports in tourism, Honored Traveler of Russia, architect of Sverdlovsk (Yekaterinburg).
Conference recording 2.02.2009 Quote from the video:
"These natural conditions could not destroy them. Who took off their clothes? Why did they undress? One and a half kilometers is an unthinkable distance in these conditions ..... They were helped to die in this frost, with the help of this frost. Who? I don't know. But I'm sure it was."
The version of the "State Liquidation Order" published in 2018 also suggests that tourists were liquidated. They were stripped so that they froze. The order was given by the party authorities, because no one dared to do anything without the instructions of the party

February 01, 2023, 07:47:19 AM
Reply #115

GlennM

...or it was paradoxical cold undressing.

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка

February 01, 2023, 09:11:30 AM
Reply #116

anna_pycckux

...or it was paradoxical cold undressing.
..... как способ убийства.
.........as a way of killing

February 02, 2023, 02:31:31 AM
Reply #117

anna_pycckux

ЮРИЙ КУНЦЕВИЧ О ВЕРСИИ АННЫ РУССКИХ.
цитата:
"У нас много женщин, которые яро выступают со своими версиями. Взять Анну Русских, которая обвинила Кириленко, первого секретаря обкома партии, доказала, материалы предоставила, книгу написала "Уральская Голгофа".

YURI KUNTSEVICH ABOUT THE VERSION OF ANNA RUSSIAN.
Quote:
"We have a lot of women who are vehemently speaking out with their versions. Take Anna Russian, who accused Kirilenko, the first secretary of the regional party committee, proved, provided materials, wrote the book "Ural Golgotha".

February 02, 2023, 09:29:46 AM
Reply #118

anna_pycckux

То же самое видео. Юрий Кунцевич, цитата: Анна Русских доказала....
Юрий Кунцевич не разбрасывался словами.
То же самое видео. Юрий Кунцевич, цитата: "Анна Русская доказала...."
Юрий Кунцевич не бросал слов на ветер.

February 02, 2023, 09:35:06 AM
Reply #119

amashilu

Global Moderator
Anna, please translate this post into English and re-post it.