April 24, 2024, 01:17:04 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: A most likely explanation  (Read 12963 times)

January 22, 2023, 05:15:32 PM
Reply #90

Ziljoe

I think it's just rockets, missiles doing there thing. It takes away the mystery and gives some understanding of what was being observed from the ground. Coincidence....nothing more or less.

The USSR may have wanted to quiet down the chat. The Cuban Revolution war ended in 1959 that then lead to the Cuban missile crisis and it's climax in 1962 . Luckily for all of us , Premier Nikita Khrushchev and Kennedy worked something out. I did read that it took so long to fuel the ICBM on Both sides that this may have given time for everyone to calm down and think. This is why we should only be allowed muskets and not AR's  lol4

January 22, 2023, 08:08:16 PM
Reply #91

GlennM

We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

January 22, 2023, 08:54:59 PM
Reply #92

WinterLeia

Well, it would be kind of hard to imagine that the Soviet Union wasn’t doing a lot testing of military weapons. A large part of the Cold War was the Soviet Union and the United States trying to keep two steps ahead of each other with their nuclear capabilities. And one of the reasons the U2 spy flights were conducted by the Americans was because Krushchev had claimed the country had ballistic missiles. Plus, around the time of the Dyatlov Pass incident there was a military test carried out in which the rocket or whatever it was fell well short of its mark. There’s nothing to indicate that anything like that was going on the night the Dyatlov group died. My only point was that, yes, people could have seen th UFOs in the sky. But it’s far more likely that they had a terrestrial origin. And there’s nothing yet to rule that out.

January 25, 2023, 08:41:27 PM
Reply #93

GlennM

Teddy says the rocket was headed the other way. Cold war, yes. Highly educated collegiate skilled loyal Soviets,  yes.
Valuable technological skills, yes. Send goons out in the middle of nowhere to chase them out into the snow for no particularly good reason, no. Conspiracies are good theater, yes.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.