April 19, 2024, 02:47:59 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Theory of DP group killed by false denunciation  (Read 17985 times)

January 31, 2023, 06:52:41 AM
Read 17985 times

anna_pycckux

"Look, maybe you'll find out how they escaped to Norway undressed!"
To me, that's sounds pretty much ironic. But then again, irony does not translate well...
Видеосюжет: важные свидетели Борис Слобцов, Владимир Аскинадзи, Юрий Юдин все, но в разное время и при разных обстоятельствах рассказывают, что туристов подозревали в побеге за границу.
Вывод: власть верила ложным доносам о готовящемся побеге, и чтоб упредить ситуацию - могла отдать приказ о ликвидации группы. (это моя версия).

Video: important witnesses Boris Slobtsov, Vladimir Askinadzi, Yuri Yudin all, but at different times and under different circumstances, say that tourists were suspected of fleeing abroad.
Conclusion: the authorities believed false denunciations about the impending escape, and in order to pre-empt the situation, they could order the liquidation of the group. (this is my version).

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:44:16 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 07:55:42 AM
Reply #1

Missi

I'm wondering, why kill someone who wanted to defect to another country? Wouldn't they be rather caught and send to a g dunno1ulag?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:45:15 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 07:57:30 AM
Reply #2

Missi

I'm wondering, why kill someone who wanted to defect to another country? Wouldn't they be rather caught and send to a g dunno1ulag?
Sorry, made a mistake, that should have been

Wouldn't they be rather caught and send to a gulag?  dunno1
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:45:42 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: karpov

January 31, 2023, 08:01:39 AM
Reply #3

GlennM

You would think, as smart as they were, they would have forged documents with them.

January 31, 2023, 08:02:23 AM
Reply #4

karpov

Kill them because they were going to flee abroad?...It takes a month to get to the border there on skis :-) Look at the map and laugh with me at the theory. Even fugitive criminals were simply caught and put back in the colony, increasing their period of detention.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:45:59 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: Missi, Почемучка

January 31, 2023, 08:21:13 AM
Reply #5

anna_pycckux

Sorry, made a mistake, that should have been Wouldn't they be rather caught and send to a gulag?
Вопрос правильный. Но власть не хотела поднимать шум, тем более она скорее всего догадывалась, что доносы были ложными, а  возможно, КГБ и сами писали эти ложные доносы. Если бы ребят стали судить - то поднялся бы шум такой же как после скандальной комсомольской конференции с осуждением власти и партийного аппарата на местах. А может еще громче. Наверное западной аудитории все это не очень понятно. Но посмотрите посты о Чернобыле, о Новочеркасском расстреле, о вводе войск в  Венгрию, в Германию, Чехословакию. Любое подозрение в оппозиции - безжалостно уничтожалось.

The question is correct. The authorities did not want to make a fuss, especially since they most likely guessed that the denunciations were false, and perhaps the KGB themselves wrote these false denunciations. If the guys were tried, the noise would be the same as after the scandalous Komsomol conference with the condemnation of the authorities and the party apparatus on the ground. Or maybe even louder. Probably, all this is not very clear to the Western audience. But look at the posts about Chernobyl, about the shooting in Novocherkassk, about the introduction of troops into Hungary, Germany, Czechoslovakia. Any suspicions about the opposition were ruthlessly destroyed.

на скриншоте записка из УПИ о том, что некая студентка Пыхтеева Надя донесла на более удачливую подружку Петухову. Петухова была арестована. В записке написано: будьте бдительны ( то есть будьте осторожны, стукачи не дремлют).
in the screenshot there is a note from the UPI that a certain student Pykhteeva Nadia denounced a more successful girlfriend to Petukhov. Petukhova was arrested. The note says: be vigilant (that is, be careful, snitches are not asleep).

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:46:14 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 08:29:55 AM
Reply #6

anna_pycckux

Kill them because they were going to flee abroad?...It takes a month to get to the border there on skis :-) Look at the map and laugh with me at the theory. Even fugitive criminals were simply caught and put back in the colony, increasing their period of detention.
Ваш вопрос наверное к Кириленко и к партийному аппарату УПИ. Посмотрите видеоролик. тогда не будет глупых вопросов. И включи логику, Карпов. Беглые зэки бежали просто на волю. А тут серьезные ложные доносы: хотят сбежать ЗА ГРАНИЦУ, эта группа - шпионы и черт те что (слова Юрия Юдина). Чувствуешь разницу или до сих пор не догоняешь?

Your question is probably addressed to Kirilenko and the UPI party apparatus. Watch the video. then there will be no stupid questions. And turn on the logic, Karpov. Escaped prisoners simply fled to freedom. The comparison is incorrect. There are serious false denunciations here: they want to escape abroad, this group is "spies and the devil knows what" (words of Yuri Yudin). Do you feel the difference or are you still not catching up?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:46:29 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: tenne

January 31, 2023, 09:02:00 AM
Reply #7

karpov

Are you talking about logic here?  take a ruler and measure the distance to the nearest "abroad", and then take your skis and try to walk at least a kilometer through the snow-covered mountains in -30 degrees frost.  “serious false (!) denunciations”????  It's really funny for me to read this.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:46:42 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка

January 31, 2023, 09:04:36 AM
Reply #8

tenne

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/gamers-recreate-soviet-union-escape-routes-43610691827

A new role-playing game in Latvia recreates the dangerous escape plans out of the Soviet Union. NBCNews.com's Richard Lui reports.

maybe if there are any video game players on here they could try the route
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:46:55 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 09:20:05 AM
Reply #9

tenne

Are you talking about logic here?  take a ruler and measure the distance to the nearest "abroad", and then take your skis and try to walk at least a kilometer through the snow-covered mountains in -30 degrees frost.  “serious false (!) denunciations”????  It's really funny for me to read this.

People walked far further than that and took extreme measures to escape the soviet union. A very quick google search shows many extreme escapes and where did you get the -30 from? the temperatures were not that cold there on a consistent basis.

Given the extremely limited information we have, we have no idea if they didn't set up contacts to get them out, set up supplies, have documents stored somewhere for them or for that matter on them. I highly doubt the authorities wanted anyone to know the cream of the crop was trying to escape and would they tell us if those things were found? I doubt it
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:47:06 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux

January 31, 2023, 09:52:30 AM
Reply #10

anna_pycckux

Умеешь пользоваться линейкой? Вау! Осталось научиться пользоваться мозгами.

Do you know how to use a ruler? Wow! It remains to learn how to use brains.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:47:18 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 10:03:41 AM
Reply #11

anna_pycckux

People walked far further than that and took extreme measures to escape the soviet union. A very quick google search shows many extreme escapes and where did you get the -30 from? the temperatures were not that cold there on a consistent basis.
Да, яндекс и гуугл могут рассказать об интересных и неожиданных случаях побега за границу советских людей. Как правило эти люди в СССР заочно приговаривались к смертной казни. Но я уверена, что Дятлов и его друзья были патриотами, никуда бежать они не собирались, но у таких партийцев как Кириленко "у страха глаза велики" (сленг), они верили ложным доносам и спешили предпринять упреждающие меры.
Они после скандальной конференции 1956 не могли прийти в  себя и "обжегшись на молоке - дули на воду" (сленг), то есть они перестраховывались, тем более, что поход туристов совпадал с 21 съездом КПСС.

Yes, Google can tell you about interesting and unexpected cases of Soviet people escaping abroad. As a rule, these people in the USSR were sentenced to death in absentia. But I am sure that Dyatlov and his friends were patriots, they were not going to flee abroad, but party members like Kirilenko have "big eyes from fear" (slang), they believed false denunciations and hurried to take proactive measures.
After the scandalous 1956 conference, they could not come to their senses in any way and "burned themselves on milk - blew on water" (slang), that is, they were reinsured, especially since the tourists' trip coincided with the 21st Congress of the CPSU.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:47:30 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 10:04:53 AM
Reply #12

Ziljoe

I will take the hit for being stupid and not using brains. Here's where I'm at Anna and it's not coming across logical. (To stupid me at least) . Are you saying false accusations were made against the DP9 , the KGB acted on these false allegations and "liquidated them". It was then found out that the dp9  were loyal and thenpowers that be / government covered it all up?.

It's not making sense.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:47:42 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: amashilu, Почемучка

January 31, 2023, 10:12:24 AM
Reply #13

tenne

I will take the hit for being stupid and not using brains. Here's where I'm at Anna and it's not coming across logical. (To stupid me at least) . Are you saying false accusations were made against the DP9 , the KGB acted on these false allegations and "liquidated them". It was then found out that the dp9  were loyal and thenpowers that be / government covered it all up?.

It's not making sense.

"Between the early 1930s and his death in 1953, Joseph Stalin had more than a million of his own citizens executed. Millions more fell victim to forced labor, deportation, famine, bloody massacres, and detention and interrogation by Stalin's henchmen. Stalin's Genocides is the chilling story of these crimes.

So what about the severely repressive and brutal soviet regime makes you think they wouldn't kill people and/or cover it up?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:47:56 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 10:17:24 AM
Reply #14

anna_pycckux

I will take the hit for being stupid and not using brains. Here's where I'm at Anna and it's not coming across logical. (To stupid me at least) . Are you saying false accusations were made against the DP9 , the KGB acted on these false allegations and "liquidated them". It was then found out that the dp9  were loyal and thenpowers that be / government covered it all up?. It's not making sense.
Это глупо! Да! Я такого же мнения. Но у власти стояли глупые люди, которых больше всего заботило сохрание власти и карьеры. Прочтите характеристики Кириленко. Быть может я вас удивлю, но Хрущев до старости не умел читать и писать. Власть принимала жестокие и глупые на наш взгляд решения, которые стоили людям их жизни.

This is stupid! Yes! I'm of the same opinion. But stupid people were in power, who were most concerned about preserving power and career. Read the characteristics of Kirilenko. Perhaps I will surprise you, but Khrushchev did not know how to read and write until his old age. The authorities made cruel and stupid, in our opinion, decisions that cost people their lives.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:48:08 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 10:20:57 AM
Reply #15

tenne

After Stalin died, the change to not being in total fear of the government and what they would do did slowly change, late into the 1960's things were beginning to change under the new government but it has remained a country of severe  repercussions including jail for saying things the government doesn't like.  the laws passed against free speech. nothing really has changed. The latest is a proposal to not be able to say negative things about the convicts who were recruited by the Wagner group being released into society after their term of service in Ukraine (6 months) has been completed. Check out the executions of dissident russians in other countries done by the russian government

So why do you think that government wouldn't do it to the 9? Not the same people in charge but the exact same mind set
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:48:20 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 10:30:14 AM
Reply #16

Ziljoe

It's not making sense.

"Between the early 1930s and his death in 1953, Joseph Stalin had more than a million of his own citizens executed. Millions more fell victim to forced labor, deportation, famine, bloody massacres, and detention and interrogation by Stalin's henchmen. Stalin's Genocides is the chilling story of these crimes.

So what about the severely repressive and brutal soviet regime makes you think they wouldn't kill people and/or cover it up?

Not this old chest nut again. Give up with the emotive language. You don't have to be a "severely repressive and brutal regime " to kill people or cover it up. It's one of the weakest arguments going. It's like saying "We don't know what happened so the brutal regime must know and they are covering it up, because way back in 19 oatcake ,( 19oatcake means some time in the past) . The brutal regime did bad stuff.

Every country did bad stuff. Russia had a complicated history, famine , workers kept down, revolution, 2 wars. No one was going to help them out. I could give you a list of oppression in the UK. Brutal in many ways

Riots all over the world. 1992 la riots, 63 killed, London 2011 , 16,000 police drafted in, 5 killed. The list is endless.

Perceived good governments do bad things! Bad government do good things. It would be wise and considered to reflect on your own country. Famine and breakdown of society could happen at anytime, quite quickly. Hence the bailing out of the banks but I'm getting off topic.

I fail to see the link as to any cover up by some bad guys. No one has supplied any evidence of outsiders in the dp9. Everything is in site on that slope. Diaries, equipment, tent, bodies .
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:48:32 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 10:36:45 AM
Reply #17

Ziljoe

After Stalin died, the change to not being in total fear of the government and what they would do did slowly change, late into the 1960's things were beginning to change under the new government but it has remained a country of severe  repercussions including jail for saying things the government doesn't like.  the laws passed against free speech. nothing really has changed. The latest is a proposal to not be able to say negative things about the convicts who were recruited by the Wagner group being released into society after their term of service in Ukraine (6 months) has been completed. Check out the executions of dissident russians in other countries done by the russian government

So why do you think that government wouldn't do it to the 9? Not the same people in charge but the exact same mind set

You are making a lot of assumptions. I would also not stray where you are going.

I do not think the government would or would not do it the dp9 . No more or no less if a wolf did it or a fallen tree. It's the evidence that's needed.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:48:46 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 10:51:59 AM
Reply #18

tenne

None of what I posted, other than did they do it to the 9 are assumptions. they are based on research.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:48:57 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 11:03:19 AM
Reply #19

tenne

"The Russian 2022 Laws Establishing War Censorship and Prohibiting Anti-War Statements and Calls for Sanctions is a group of federal laws promulgated by the Russian government during the Russian invasion of Ukraine. These laws establish administrative (Law No. 31-FZ, Law No."

"Russia’s lower house of parliament has adopted a bill that would provide effective immunity for certain crimes committed in occupied areas of Ukraine, in violation of Russia’s international legal obligations, Human Rights Watch said today.

The bill, which the State Duma adopted unanimously in its first reading on December 13, 2022, seeks to impose the Russian criminal code and code of criminal procedure in Russia-occupied areas of Donetska, Luhanska, Zaporizka, and Khersonska regions. It mandates dropping criminal cases and overturning convictions against those who committed crimes prior to September 30 while acting “in the interests of the Russian Federation” in those regions. These crimes would presumably include war crimes and grave human rights abuses, and would cover Russian officials and their proxies."

"The Bulgarian dissident died after being jabbed by an assailant on Waterloo Bridge. Like the recently poisoned Russian dissident Alexei Navalny, he was an acute irritant to his government." (this was in London he was murdered)

"Prior to the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the archival revelations, some historians estimated that the numbers killed by Stalin's regime were 20 million or higher."

still calling that post full of assumptions?

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:49:08 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 11:10:39 AM
Reply #20

anna_pycckux

I fail to see the link as to any cover up by some bad guys. No one has supplied any evidence of outsiders in the dp9. Everything is in site on that slope. Diaries, equipment, tent, bodies .
Вам нужно зайти в мой блог с моей версией на этом форуме "Уральская голгофа или госзаказ на ликвидацию". Там есть все доказательства, в основном косвенные, но их много и они авторитетные.
1. Показания авторитетных свидетелей Слобцова, Аскинадзи, Ю Юдина (смотри верхний видеоролик)
2. Имеются АРХИВНЫЕ документы!! Письмо из ЦК "О борьбе с антисоветскими элементами" с особым вниманием на молодежь и студенчество. Отчет-протокол, высланный из обкома в ЦК КПСС 10 марта и 27 марта о том, что группа Дятлова погибла от плохой погоды. Но еще не было закончено следствие и не были найдены последние трупы. Но Кириленко спешил отчитаться о борьбе с опасной для власти молодежью.
3.Укусы собак на лицах и руках ребят - говорят о том, что  с ликвидаторами были собаки.
4. На Люде надето чужое нижнее белье и все признаки изнасилования. (смотри мою версию)
5. На перевале найдена военная обмотка, чужой фонарик, чужая фляжка ссо спиртом.
6. Многочисленные показания Юрия Юдина о том, что на ребят писались доносы: они шпионы, собираются сбежать за границу.
7. То. что во главе Свердлвской области стоял человек "глупый, хам, самодур, костолом, бульдозерного типа, злопамятный карьерист" - тоже сыграло свою роль в этой страшной трагедии.

You need to go to my blog with my version on this forum "Ural Golgotha or state order for liquidation". There is all the evidence, mostly indirect, but there are a lot of them and they are authoritative.
1. Testimony of authoritative witnesses Slobtsov, Askinaji, Yu Yudin (see the top video)
2. There are ARCHIVAL documents!! A letter from the Central Committee "On the fight against anti-Soviet elements" with special attention to youth and students. The report is a protocol sent from the regional committee to the Central Committee of the CPSU on March 10 and March 27 that Dyatlov's group died from bad weather. But the investigation has not yet been completed and the last corpses have not been found. But Kirilenko was in a hurry to report on the fight against the youth dangerous to the authorities.
3. Dog bites on the faces and hands of the guys - they say that there were dogs with the liquidators.
4. People are wearing someone else's underwear and all the signs of rape. (see my version)
5. A military winding, someone else's flashlight, someone else's flask with alcohol was found on the pass.
6. Numerous testimonies of Yuri Yudin that denunciations were written against the guys: they are spies, they are going to escape abroad.
7. The fact that the head of the Sverdlovsk region was a man "stupid, boor, tyrant, bonecracker, bulldozer type, vindictive careerist" - also played a role in this terrible tragedy

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:49:21 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 11:12:41 AM
Reply #21

tenne

If we do not take into account the fear of the government at that time and the absolute power they had over what people said publicly, then we really can't get an accurate picture of the incident.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:49:34 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux, Missi

January 31, 2023, 11:20:09 AM
Reply #22

tenne

"I fail to see the link as to any cover up by some bad guys. No one has supplied any evidence of outsiders in the dp9. Everything is in site on that slope. Diaries, equipment, tent, bodies ."

in that case why are we even talking about it? Given the fact that everything is on the slope that is important to the incident, the 9 very experienced skiers not only set up in an inappropriate place but didn't set up the stove to keep warm, cut their way out of the tent (destroying their main means of survival), didn't bother to dress appropriately to walk down the slope, froze to death. end of story. because only the evidence at the site is important

and I 100% agree that all countries do this to various degrees, some are just much smarter at not making it public knowledge than others
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:49:44 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 11:43:26 AM
Reply #23

Ziljoe

"The Russian 2022 Laws Establishing War Censorship and Prohibiting Anti-War Statements and Calls for Sanctions is a group of federal laws promulgated by the Russian government during the Russian invasion of Ukraine. These laws establish administrative (Law No. 31-FZ, Law No."

"Russia’s lower house of parliament has adopted a bill that would provide effective immunity for certain crimes committed in occupied areas of Ukraine, in violation of Russia’s international legal obligations, Human Rights Watch said today.

The bill, which the State Duma adopted unanimously in its first reading on December 13, 2022, seeks to impose the Russian criminal code and code of criminal procedure in Russia-occupied areas of Donetska, Luhanska, Zaporizka, and Khersonska regions. It mandates dropping criminal cases and overturning convictions against those who committed crimes prior to September 30 while acting “in the interests of the Russian Federation” in those regions. These crimes would presumably include war crimes and grave human rights abuses, and would cover Russian officials and their proxies."

"The Bulgarian dissident died after being jabbed by an assailant on Waterloo Bridge. Like the recently poisoned Russian dissident Alexei Navalny, he was an acute irritant to his government." (this was in London he was murdered)

"Prior to the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the archival revelations, some historians estimated that the numbers killed by Stalin's regime were 20 million or higher."

still calling that post full of assumptions?

Yep....
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:49:55 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 11:51:01 AM
Reply #24

Ziljoe

"I fail to see the link as to any cover up by some bad guys. No one has supplied any evidence of outsiders in the dp9. Everything is in site on that slope. Diaries, equipment, tent, bodies ."

in that case why are we even talking about it? Given the fact that everything is on the slope that is important to the incident, the 9 very experienced skiers not only set up in an inappropriate place but didn't set up the stove to keep warm, cut their way out of the tent (destroying their main means of survival), didn't bother to dress appropriately to walk down the slope, froze to death. end of story. because only the evidence at the site is important

and I 100% agree that all countries do this to various degrees, some are just much smarter at not making it public knowledge than others

I'm asking for evidence . How is it an inappropriate place to pitch the tent? The stove might have got put up later that evening or it had been dismantled for the morning? The cutting of the tent and lack of clothes suggests an urgent exit.

None of it suggests trying to leave the country. The authorities knew what they dp9 were doing and where they were going. They had requested equipment from the stores . Just like they do in other countries that encourage students to take up outdoor activities . 140 plus countries do this ..... Organised and recorded....
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:50:08 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 12:10:53 PM
Reply #25

Ziljoe

If we do not take into account the fear of the government at that time and the absolute power they had over what people said publicly, then we really can't get an accurate picture of the incident.

The opposite is also possibly true? If we take in to account the fear of the government at that time and project their "so called "absolute power , then surly we won't get an accurate picture of the incident if it was a natural event?

Let's compromise? We don't know what happened, the searchers and students didn't know, the government didn't know. The families don't know.

Let's stay away from bashing the political situation and using arguments that Russia or communism is bad and therefore it was the bad commies.

Let's accept that all governments are pretty much useless and get up to all-sorts of skullduggery.

We need direct evidence and not random witnesses at the time speculating. Has anyone got any?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:50:21 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba, Почемучка

January 31, 2023, 12:17:30 PM
Reply #26

anna_pycckux

I'm asking for evidence . How is it an inappropriate place to pitch the tent? The stove might have got put up later that evening or it had been dismantled for the morning? The cutting of the tent and lack of clothes suggests an urgent exit.
None of it suggests trying to leave the country. The authorities knew what they dp9 were doing and where they were going. They had requested equipment from the stores . Just like they do in other countries that encourage students to take up outdoor activities . 140 plus countries do this ..... Organised and recorded....
1. Ребята не разрезали палатку. Они не сумасшедшие, чтоб разрезать свою палатку. Из палатки их выманили обманом. Они выходили тепло одетые. Оказались раздетыми, так как приказ был раздеть и заморозить. Но ребята дали серьезный отпор. Началась драка. Из-за этого травмы.
2.Разрезали палатку - ликвидаторы, чтоб она стала непригодной и чтоб ребята уж точно не могли спастись.
3. Уже в сотый раз повторяю: никто никуда бежать не собирался. Еще раз повторить???

1. The guys did not cut the tent. They're not crazy enough to cut up their tent. They were lured out of the tent by deception. They came out warmly dressed. They turned out to be undressed, as there was an order to undress and freeze. But the guys gave a serious rebuff. A fight started. Because of this injury.
2. The liquidators cut the tent so that it fell into disrepair.
3. I repeat for the hundredth time: no one was going to run anywhere. Should I do it again????
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:50:33 PM by amashilu »

The following users thanked this post: Jean Daniel Reuss

January 31, 2023, 12:23:47 PM
Reply #27

anna_pycckux

We need direct evidence and not random witnesses at the time speculating. Has anyone got any?
Я вам назвала 7 пунктов. Авторитетные свидетели, архивные документы.. Материалы уголовного дела. С чем вы не согласны?

I've given you proof. Authoritative witnesses, archival documents.. Materials of the criminal case. What do you disagree with?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:50:46 PM by amashilu »

January 31, 2023, 12:40:44 PM
Reply #28

Олег Таймень

10-12 kilometers a day, it takes 4 months to get to the border. This is provided that the backpacks are not very heavy, loaded with food for three weeks. Everything is real. Any Soviet leader will believe in an escape abroad and give the order to kill the tourists. They, these members of the CPSU, constantly only dreamed of reducing the number of potential defectors
По 10-12 километров в день, до границы добираться 4 месяца. Это при условии, что рюкзаки будут не сильно тяжёлые, загружены продуктами на три недели. Всё реально. В побег за границу  поверит любой советский руководитель и отдаст приказ убить туристов. Они, эти члены КПСС, постоянно только и мечтали сократить численность потенциальных перебежчиков.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:50:59 PM by amashilu »
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

The following users thanked this post: karpov

January 31, 2023, 12:41:23 PM
Reply #29

Ziljoe

1. Ребята не разрезали палатку. Они не сумасшедшие, чтоб разрезать свою палатку. Из палатки их выманили обманом. Они выходили тепло одетые. Оказались раздетыми, так как приказ был раздеть и заморозить. Но ребята дали серьезный отпор. Началась драка. Из-за этого травмы.
2.Разрезали палатку - ликвидаторы, чтоб она стала непригодной и чтоб ребята уж точно не могли спастись.
3. Уже в сотый раз повторяю: никто никуда бежать не собирался. Еще раз повторить???

1. The guys did not cut the tent. They're not crazy enough to cut up their tent. They were lured out of the tent by deception. They came out warmly dressed. They turned out to be undressed, as there was an order to undress and freeze. But the guys gave a serious rebuff. A fight started. Because of this injury.
2. The liquidators cut the tent so that it fell into disrepair.
3. I repeat for the hundredth time: no one was going to run anywhere. Should I do it again????

How were they lured out of the tent and who lured them out? What fight started and where is the evidence of the fight injuries ? Why were they not all undressed? Why did the liquidators cut the tent into disrepair? What would that achieve?

Yes please do it again.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 03:51:12 PM by amashilu »