Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The Cameras

(1/5) > >>

sarapuk:
I think we need a Topic to deal specifically with the case of THE CAMERAS that the Dyatlov Group took with them and what became of them and any ROLLS OF FILM.
So, just how many cameras did the Dyatlov Group take with them on the hike. And how many rolls of film ! ? 

Star man:
Yes.  The cemeras could hold vital information about the events on 1st Feb 1959. 

A key question that I am interested in is why did some of the group have the cameras with them?  They didn't take their essential clothing, but they took some cameras.  Or, is it possible the cameras were positioned after they had died?

How many pictures did they take after frame 33 of Krovonishenko's camera? 

Nigel Evans:
Afaik Rustem's mystery shot isn't included on this site - https://www.svetlanaoss.com/blog/dyatlov-pass/cameras-and-the-night-sky-shooting/
Imo this and Yuri K's 33rd frame are of Ivanov's fire orbs but couldn't be removed from circulation (like Semyon's missing frames because they were immediately developed by the rescue team and became public knowledge.

Username:330:
The cameras do hold valuable information. I found some of the photos very interesting.

Star man:
If the hikers were attacked and murdered for instance wouldnt they have tried to take some pictures of their attackers?

Unless their attackers didn't know what a camera was, why would they have left the cameras with the bodies?

Was there any film left on their cameras or was shot 33 of YK His last shot?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version