Factual Information > Materials Modern

Latest development on the attempts to reopen the case

<< < (3/5) > >>

Vietnamka:
WAB

--- Quote ---I can add: storage in confidential archive does not mean to be confidential. This restriction of access to the text. In the USA too it is impossible so simply receive criminal case within current of certain term. Let it is made by other methods, but the essence of the matter does not change it..
--- End quote ---

Ok, looks like we are talking about archive case, not criminal case. About conditions of storage and transferring documents from one archive to another one. Correct?
And this is very interesting and unclear questions till now.

Teddy:
Sergey Shkryabach conclusion

WAB:

--- Quote from: Vietnamka on November 10, 2018, 06:09:00 PM ---WAB

--- Quote ---I can add: storage in confidential archive does not mean to be confidential. This restriction of access to the text. In the USA too it is impossible so simply receive criminal case within current of certain term. Let it is made by other methods, but the essence of the matter does not change it..
--- End quote ---
=================================
Ok, looks like we are talking about archive case, not criminal case. About conditions of storage and transferring documents from one archive to another one. Correct?
And this is very interesting and unclear questions till now.

--- End quote ---

What & whom it is not clear in this process? It is possible to ask directly archive Sverdlovsk region. All data is at Evgeny Buyanov. It is possible ask hi directly.
I have such information:
1.Till certain time (audit in the closed archive) it lay there.
2.After that, it have sent in usual archive
3.When there was time of audit of all cases about storage continuation, Tuykov has allowed a command to keep this case as it represents public interest.
4.This case is stored in the state archive Sverdlovsk region. For acquaintance there give out a copy of case on demand of someone and with the permission of a management of Office Public Prosecutor region Sverdlovsk.
I in the separate periods received the information (separate fragments) from those who read and removed copies in this archive (Buyanov, special messenger (засланец) from Kuntsevich, according Koskin about early period of work with documents of this archive). As a result I had such history.

WAB:

--- Quote from: Teddy on November 12, 2018, 01:15:58 PM ---Sergey Shkryabach conclusion

--- End quote ---

I read it.
There it is a lot of discrepancies and copying of wrong statements of Evgenie Bujanova about avalanches which on correspond to that exists on a place of events. But access to it for discussion of these questions is in every possible way limited. Including from correspondents of the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda". I addressed to Natalia Varsegova twice, but it has refused to me as different pretexts. Probably she considers that it is its exclusive possibility and she does not want to suppose other people there.
Probably I can be understood she as the journalist, who does not want share possibility to extract the information, but I cannot be approved she, because this is restriction of an easy approach to the information in general.

Vietnamka:
WAB

--- Quote ---What & whom it is not clear in this process?. 
--- End quote ---
For me. A lot of things. For example:
1) when did Ivanov write the Index (pp 1-3)? Before sending the case to Moscow or after that, but before sending it to archive?
2) for how many parts Ivanov divided the case, before sending to Archive? At least for  3 parts for different departments with different levels of security
3) each part was held in the 1st archive separately, that means at least 3 separate archiv's folders were formed.
Not by Ivanov, by archive's staff. Who had his own duty and responsibility, distinct from Ivanov's, for dozens of years. Even as Ivanov, Klimov and others left Prosecutors office.
4) the main part of case was transfered from 1st archive to the 2nd ( From archive of Prosecutors office to State Archive of Sverdlovskay oblast) and contains 387 pages.
 When have been added 5 more pages? If in 80xx  we can see that case start to contain 392 pages?
 When have been added 10 more pages??? If the case contains 402 pages finally?
Its mean that after transferring main part,  someone, time to time, found somewhere some pages, belonged  to our case, and added it to the "main part".
I have very simple questions. "Somewhere " - where? And are we sure that all "some pages" are found and added to the case? If "somewhere" means 1st Archive, it also means that different parts had different level of holding in accordance with the archive's Law. Not Ivanov's wishes. And the main reasons of differences - stamp of "secret". On the folder, not pages. We don't see any folders from the 1st archive.
Its where "official" questions.

I have "unofficial" questions too. And I know exactly nobody answer for its, neither you or Buyanov.
Do you want me to ask its too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version