Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Tragic military accident

<< < (9/9)

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 14, 2019, 12:40:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Star man on January 12, 2019, 03:09:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 12, 2019, 01:40:11 PM ---
Quoted from Starman ;
[[  Maybe there is still some concern that it would be embarrassing for the government or the info on the weapons is still classified.
Given that this happened 60 years ago and if it was a nuclear test then it is likely to have been an accident then I don't think it would be .  I can't see that this could have been deliberate.  Why would you want to harm 9 of the countries young and good citizens.  At the endof the day bad things happen so personally I wouldn't be pointing a finger at any government or organisation.  I am just interested in the truth.  So you are right, I don't see why they don't put the remaining relatives mind at peace. 
Is it,possible that they did actually tell the families the truth but made them sign a secrecy disclosure?

--- End quote ---
  ]]

Yes, Time heals as they say.  Well there must still be relatives alive today.  But back to Topic and Military accident theory, not only is there not enough evidence, obviously, but also what evidence there is does not point to a Military accident theory.

--- End quote ---

Maybe there is enough evidence to solve the DPI. We just need to understand it.

--- End quote ---

Well I cant see that evidence  !  ?  There may well be evidence that is kept hidden and not for public consumption.
[/quote]

When I get some time I will update the military accident theory with better details.  There are still a fair number of things I have to consider.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version