Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The Yeti & Infrasound, Don't Rule Them Out!

(1/8) > >>

Tracker:
Many animals are considered infrasonic. Whales, rhino's and North American Sasquatch or Bigfoot have this ability.

It's not much of a leap to consider that the Yeti also have this ability.

Infrasound is low frequency under 20 Hz. Most animals can hear it but it is too low a frequency for people to detect.

The effects can cause confusion, panic, nausea and fear of death and flight response.

There's reports of Sasquatch being spotted in winter where no prints were found afterwards. There's even more reports of Bigfoot and orbs being seen in the same area and at the same time.

Sure that's doesn't fit into a nice tidy scientific explanation. However after 60 years we need to think outside the box solve the mystery of this tragedy.

Something to consider.

Nigel Evans:
Hi there.
I'd be interested in hearing more about sightings of sasquatch connected with orbs.
Do you have any links?

Tracker:
There are hundreds of YT vids and articles on this combined phenomena Sasquatch(Yeti) and Orbs documented. Some are property of the sites they are posted on. I posted one below which is a Bigfoot evidence collection site. However there are lots on non related Bigfoot sites as well. Search Sasquatch/Yeti/Bigfoot and orbs or light orbs, energy orbs or just orbs on Google or You tube.

* I would like to mention that there are lots of serious researchers some with PhD's involved in the study on the Sasquatch/Yeti around the world. It's not a myth, it's not a game and it's not only back woodsmen who encountering them. We've been collecting hair, scat and blood samples for DNA analysis and other evidence for years. Ignor what you've might of heard from profit driven main$tream media. With that said researchers have experienced other strange phenomena when in close proximity of these creatures. More on that later, perhaps in another thread since it a big topic all on it's own.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2015/04/is-there-connection-between-bigfoot-and.html

sarapuk:
Hello Tracker.  Good to have you on board. I have been watching plenty of programmes on the BIG FOOT mystery in North America and the Rockies etc. A fascinating subject. And we need to consider all possibilities even ones that may seem incredible and unbelievable. Within the last few decades, scientists have been opening up about the possibility of extraterrestrial life and even the possibility of being visited by it. Its not a taboo subject. It needs investigation.

Star man:
Hi Tracker,

Am interested in hearing your thoughts and views.

I watched a documentary not long ago with Todd Standing and Prof Jeff Meldrum.  It had some pretty convincing footage and dialogue on big foot.  It was called discovering big foot.  But until there is some undeniable evidence I have to remain sceptical.  I wouldn't rule such things out though  There are still some tribes of humans completely isolated from the rest of the world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version