Theories Discussion > General Discussion

"Unknown Compelling Force" D.P.I Supernatural/Paranormal Event?

(1/7) > >>

Tracker:
Overcome by a " unknown compelling force".

Was the D.P.I a supernatural or paranormal event?  A supernatural or paranormal encounter could explain the unknown factors in this case. Also perhaps why the tragedy still remains a mystery since 1959. Some may be entrench in other suppositions that preclude the D.P.I as a paranormal event. And yes this includes UFO's Aliens and Yeti.

There was no other foot prints so that should rule out the army or mansi tribe involvement.

No debris from a rocket or bomb explosion.

Enviromental beta particle radiation within normal range. Area could of been previously contaminated by nuclear tests. Nothing grows there because it's a "Dead Mountain".

Not an avalanche, slopes are not steep enough. etc etc.

Supernatural- A force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

Paranormal- An occurence or event without scientific explanation.

*Lights, orbs or UFO"s photographed and seen in the sky and by other scared witnesses. A mention of a very loud noise (sonic boom?) when the UFO's took off exhibiting non ballistic flight. A woodsman and a miner not easily scared both had terrifying encounters with UFO's in the same time frame.

And everyones fav the Yeti. Which have been documented to have some special ablities. Abilities such as being infrasonic, interdimentional and even telepathic. There's already threads on Infra-sound. The interdimential part comes into play with trackways that mysteriously start and stop without explanation or no prints left behind. Telepathic encounter with witnesses being scared out of their sleep and tent with powerful sounds of Sasquatch/Yeti vocalizations.

I know they have all these abilities because I have experienced it first hand. Consider the Yeti with the documented abilities of their cousins the Sasquatch are very capable of this type of mysterious attack. However the frightening UFO's encounters at the same time in the same area can't be left out of the puzzle either. Perhaps both occured and at the time was beyond our knowledge of these types of phenomena.

The strange unknown facts in this case will not support a criminal case. Nor can it be solved by a team of scientists. The phenomena that occured that night almost 60 years ago will not be force into a box.  Why, because that's the intrinsic nature of a Supernatural or Paranormal event.  shock1

Nigel Evans:
Or a rare natural event like the quebec video i've just posted on the nitrogen dioxide thread.

sarapuk:
A nice Post by Tracker. Certainly a Supernatural or Paranormal theory can not be ruled out. Many of the Events that make up the Dyatlov Mystery could certainly be attributed to an unknown quantity and quality.

Monika:
Hello

Here is my point of view:

1.   UFO:
Now, we do not now solve if it is true that extraterrestrial Aliens are visiting the Earth really. Let's say, theoretically, that they are real. I have read many articles and some books on the subject, and I have noticed that witnesses report similar experiences. My personal result: what happened during the fatal night of the Dyatlov has to do nothing with Aliens. It seems that the Dyatlov group lived a few hours after they left the tent. And the whole chain of events from the tent's escape, their rational behaviour at the fire and at ravine, as well as waiting at the fire, does not correspond to the alien attack. And I have never heard that Aliens killed people and such many people at the same time.
My answer is no.
2.  Paranormal activity (Ghost, Demons):
I have been interested in paranormal things for a long time, and as in the case of Aliens, the chain of events at that night is not responsive to paranormal events.
My answer is no.
3. Yeti
I'm not sure they exist but if we accept it theoretically that they exist, where are traces in the snow? Where are the traces on the bodies? Why did food and things remain intact in the tent? And also, the chain of events and, in particular, the long waiting time at the fire and the building of the den does not indicate their chasing/stalking by anyone.
My answer is no.
4. The Mansi people ot Army
See the point 3.
My answer is no.
5. Rocket testing/fauilure
No traces of debris, stupidity testing rockets in the area where it is known that there will be tourists (their move in the area and the hiking trail was planned long time before at the university and was approved). My answer is no.
6. Thus, the only thing left is a natural phenomenon. And so far, it is a phenomenon unknown because up to now the Dyatlov mystery is still unresolved. I personally take seriously the presence of orange balls that are reported by many witnesses. Whatever the natural mysterious phenomenon is, I have no idea. But the phenomenon had to create a pressure wave that caused a serious injury to the three at the ravine. I doubt they would fall down into ravine as Zolotarev camera stayed intact. Ivanov claimed that some force from the air selectively attacked the three, but I do not believe it was controlled by some person or Aliens. At the same time, I cannot imagine that any physical phenomenon would also selectively attract them. It would be an incredible coincidence ...

My conclusion:
some natural unknown phenomenon.

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: Monika on January 10, 2019, 11:34:26 PM ---Hello

Here is my point of view:

1.   UFO:
Now, we do not now solve if it is true that extraterrestrial Aliens are visiting the Earth really. Let's say, theoretically, that they are real. I have read many articles and some books on the subject, and I have noticed that witnesses report similar experiences. My personal result: what happened during the fatal night of the Dyatlov has to do nothing with Aliens. It seems that the Dyatlov group lived a few hours after they left the tent. And the whole chain of events from the tent's escape, their rational behaviour at the fire and at ravine, as well as waiting at the fire, does not correspond to the alien attack. And I have never heard that Aliens killed people and such many people at the same time.
My answer is no.
2.  Paranormal activity (Ghost, Demons):
I have been interested in paranormal things for a long time, and as in the case of Aliens, the chain of events at that night is not responsive to paranormal events.
My answer is no.
3. Yeti
I'm not sure they exist but if we accept it theoretically that they exist, where are traces in the snow? Where are the traces on the bodies? Why did food and things remain intact in the tent? And also, the chain of events and, in particular, the long waiting time at the fire and the building of the den does not indicate their chasing/stalking by anyone.
My answer is no.
4. The Mansi people ot Army
See the point 3.
My answer is no.
5. Rocket testing/fauilure
No traces of debris, stupidity testing rockets in the area where it is known that there will be tourists (their move in the area and the hiking trail was planned long time before at the university and was approved). My answer is no.
6. Thus, the only thing left is a natural phenomenon. And so far, it is a phenomenon unknown because up to now the Dyatlov mystery is still unresolved. I personally take seriously the presence of orange balls that are reported by many witnesses. Whatever the natural mysterious phenomenon is, I have no idea. But the phenomenon had to create a pressure wave that caused a serious injury to the three at the ravine. I doubt they would fall down into ravine as Zolotarev camera stayed intact. Ivanov claimed that some force from the air selectively attacked the three, but I do not believe it was controlled by some person or Aliens. At the same time, I cannot imagine that any physical phenomenon would also selectively attract them. It would be an incredible coincidence ...

My conclusion:
some natural unknown phenomenon.

--- End quote ---

I'd agree with much of your post except for rocket failure. An accidental crash up wind of the tent with a fire and release of nitrogen oxides would explain a lot of the hard evidence of what happened that night concerning the tent. The problem comes in explaining everything that happened after the bodies were found.

So it doesn't fit the facts as well as the natural explanation which i'd agree is the favourite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version