Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Question about the ravine

(1/2) > >>

Dominov:
Hi

Still thinking about this incident...

And the ravine is something I don't understand at all. Probably someone can point me in the right direction.

A creek or a ravine is filled with snow during wintertime. In the Ural winter lasts from October to May. A ravine accumulates more and more snow to the point of not being a ravine anymore. The search party had to dig 2.5 to 3.5 meters deep where they found the bodies at the bottom of the ravine. I guess in Februray of 1959 a lot of snow had already fallen und filled the ravine. In may 1959 it was still filled with snow although the snow started melting.

So my question is: How did the 4 bodies magically drift through the masses of snow to the bottom of the ravine?

Did they dig a hole, a den, some kind of dugout with their bare hands untill they reached the bottom of the ravine? Or wasn't there just that much snow in February 1959? The latter possibilty seems highly unlikely to me looking at the pictures taken by the first search party. There was plenty of snow on the slope of DM and plenty of it on the ravine slope.

So how did they get to the bottom of the ravine? Did someone dug a hole and buried them there? Did they dug that hole themselves?

Did they even trigger a non-starter (unexploded bomb) while digging a hole? Yes i know, there is this bed of twigs... It doesn't look destroyed.

Short story long: Why were they found on the bottom of the ravine? That (among many other mysteries) just doesn't make sense to me.

Any ideas, suggestions?

regards

Dominov

Nigel Evans:
Semyon was found holding his notebook so it's (very?) likely that he died as found.

So why no snow in the ravine by the end of January?
Explosion?
Melted?

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote ---Semyon was found holding his notebook
--- End quote ---

Pretty sure this was debunked.  It was found in his pocket.

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on January 21, 2019, 12:13:47 PM ---
--- Quote ---Semyon was found holding his notebook
--- End quote ---

Pretty sure this wss debunked.  It was found in his pocket.

--- End quote ---
Askinadze recently published a letter in Ural Pathfinder magazine, in which he recalls that the distance between all the heads of those found in the brook was about 30 cm (about 11.5 inches) – they were all very close to each other. As for Dubinina, he says her head was laying down on a kind of a natural ledge with water rolling over it. Her mouth was open. When we tried to pull them out, we saw Zolotariov had a notebook in one hand and a pen in the other. Ortukov saw this, grabbed the book, read it and immediately cursed Zolotariov with a disparaging word and said: β€˜He’s written nothing.’

Loose}{Cannon:
I know this Nigel, but I believe its been debunked. Ill try to find where its posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version