Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Specific detail - Ignat Ryagin

<< < (2/8) > >>

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on February 10, 2019, 11:34:12 AM ---
--- Quote ---No way he overshot, they went up there on purpose.
--- End quote ---

Burden of proof my friend.Igor's entry in group diary is my proof. What's yours?

--- Quote ---The instruction not to tamper with the tent site reached the rescue group too late (just by seveal hours?). It's unfortunate but not incompetent.
--- End quote ---

After the investigator arrived etc.......  shitshow of an investigation.  No doubt about it.
From memory the rescue group received the instruction not to tamper on the evening of the first day at the tent. Too late. But not incompetence, just unfortunate.

--- Quote ---Inexperienced lawyer Vladimir Korotaev was dismissed from the case.
--- End quote ---

See what I mean?No.

--- Quote ---Prosecutor-criminalist Lev Ivanov, the most skillful professional in advanced investigative techniques from the Sverdlovsk Prosecution Office, joined the investigation.
--- End quote ---

Bias opinion of an author with a narrative to push.   whist1
Burden of proof my friend.

--- Quote ---Okishev says in his interview that he trouble sleeping at night.
--- End quote ---

Guilt and shame are hard things to forget about ones self?   They make pills for that.
???

Are you just going to quote books that are fundamentally biased and often flat out wrong?Why should your opinion overrule their research?

--- End quote ---

Loose}{Cannon:
Im done here, its not a conversation.  Its wild speculation based on false facts.   

GlennM:
It is a shame that the guru is so dismissive. This is likely the place where civility breaks down, ala Facebook. For those willing to continue the discourse, I think that if low flying Soviet jets seems far fetched, perhaps another speculation is in order. If the location was overflown and flares dropped before a bomb run, using live ordinance would be both expensive and destructive. Dropping dummy bombs means someone will have to retrieve them. If the pilot dropped a concussion air burst munition, would fragments exist even now? A concussive air burst could produce internal injuries as well as shards on the countryside.It also means that there is no Soviet property that must be picked up.

I maintain that in the absence of evidence of a ground based menace or assault, only the immediate and compelling threat of an air strike would compel 9 reasonable adults  to clear the tent, walk or run 30 minutes in snow to achieve relative safety of the tree line. In such a circumstance if you are more than half way down the slope and thought the danger is past, tree shelter and a fire beats standing on a snowy hillside trying to make up the collective mind. Only the thought of getting bombed, shot or caught in a vibration induced snowslide is going to put that kind of fear in 9 reasonable adults. Once they reach the forest and warm up, injuries can be evaluated and a plan for survival made. That plan is to go back and get supplies, dig a snow cave and keep the fire going. It was too little too late.

Again, thank you all for posting your thoughts. Whether I am right or wrong, I like the critical thinking from the forum members. I am disappointed by the scorn.

Star man:

--- Quote from: GlennM on February 10, 2019, 11:24:29 PM ---It is a shame that the guru is so dismissive. This is likely the place where civility breaks down, ala Facebook. For those willing to continue the discourse, I think that if low flying Soviet jets seems far fetched, perhaps another speculation is in order. If the location was overflown and flares dropped before a bomb run, using live ordinance would be both expensive and destructive. Dropping dummy bombs means someone will have to retrieve them. If the pilot dropped a concussion air burst munition, would fragments exist even now? A concussive air burst could produce internal injuries as well as shards on the countryside.It also means that there is no Soviet property that must be picked up.

I maintain that in the absence of evidence of a ground based menace or assault, only the immediate and compelling threat of an air strike would compel 9 reasonable adults  to clear the tent, walk or run 30 minutes in snow to achieve relative safety of the tree line. In such a circumstance if you are more than half way down the slope and thought the danger is past, tree shelter and a fire beats standing on a snowy hillside trying to make up the collective mind. Only the thought of getting bombed, shot or caught in a vibration induced snowslide is going to put that kind of fear in 9 reasonable adults. Once they reach the forest and warm up, injuries can be evaluated and a plan for survival made. That plan is to go back and get supplies, dig a snow cave and keep the fire going. It was too little too late.

Again, thank you all for posting your thoughts. Whether I am right or wrong, I like the critical thinking from the forum members. I am disappointed by the scorn.

--- End quote ---

I have carried out some detailed analysis of the injuries in another thread on “low yield nuclear device test “ and the injuries are more consistent with a fall from between 5 and 7 metres than a shock wave. 

Also if the chest injuries and thibo’s skull fracture happened at the tent then I doubt they would have been able to walk down the slope.  Also why would only three of them have such horrific injuries if a device fell near their camp site?

Welcome to the rabbit hole  grin1

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on February 10, 2019, 01:45:58 PM ---Im done here, its not a conversation.  Its wild speculation based on false facts.   

--- End quote ---
There are no "true" facts other than they are dead and something caused it. Everything else is speculation to some degree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version