Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The "Window" in the cedar tree

<< < (16/21) > >>

Ziljoe:
Hi Charles,

I might be communicating poorly. There is a possibility that they found a natural snow hole/ cave , it's how snow drifts in undulating land Scape . I don't understand your links , it does not mean anything I say is fact or correct . But it would be prudent to.reflect , perhaps?

Charles:
nothing here

Ziljoe:
Charles,

It's not a competition , you're quoting an old fairytale book as evidence? Whether you like it or not, snow caves/holes exist in real life, they can form naturally or be man made. I'm not sure if you are visualising something that is completely different .

You also re edit your posts when you get things wrong, almost like the case files and diaries perhaps ?

There's no blunt objects , they are in your imagination ? Anyway ,give us the explanation to the injuries....

Charles:
nothing here

Ziljoe:
Charles,

There is evidence for it, there's broken ribs and fractures, 4 people found under 2 meters of hard snow. Snow that was different to the surrounding snow. This would indicate that the snow went through a process . The injuries are consistent with a land slip/collapse. This could be earth , sand, snow . In this instance it looks like snow.

There is mention in the DPI of it being a possibility. I won't say where as it was already available to you. You even select what you read and ignore other people's ideas and then plagiarize others when it suits you. You didn't even know what accidental meant in the autopsy.

As of yet ,you haven't come up with an explanation for the injuries , you have also criticised every other persons suggestions whilst changing your own hypothesis.

So, I put it to you to explain the injuries, how were they done ? Why were the bodies found in these locations? Why did they leave the tent? What instrument caused the injuries? What broke the ribs? Why were the ravine four under so much snow? Just facts Charles , let's see them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version