Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The "Window" in the cedar tree

<< < (18/21) > >>

ilahiyol:

--- Quote from: Tony on January 27, 2023, 12:54:35 PM ---The "window" is weird because a few of the investigators stated that none of the branches broken from the cedar were used in the fire. Instead, the hikers relied on smaller fir branches they had collected in and around the area of the cedar. It's possible that they meant to use them but never had the chance. It is also stated that the broken branches came from the windward side of the cedar and not the side that one would expect to collect branches (leeward side). One of the theories is that the hiker that climbed the cedar did so to clear a "window" to see back to the tent or get a birdseye view of the area. There are photos on this site that show that it is possible to see back to the tent from the cedar "window." But because the moon that night would not have been visible until 2:00 a.m. it is hard to believe that any of the hikers would have been able to see anymore that a few feet (or even inches) in front of them. I don't think they climbed the cedar to see back to the tent but also don't believe they climbed the cedar for wood (doesn't make sense to climb and collect wood from the windward side). It is another odd event in a string of odd occurences that happened that night.

--- End quote ---
I said that the unknown coercive force gives light and it is very easy to see in the dark. So the dark weather does not prevent him from seeing it... It can even be seen more clearly in the dark... So Yuri climbed up the tree and searched for him. He made a window in it. When they couldn't see it, they thought he was gone and wanted to go back to the tent. You said you didn't want to go back to the tent! But they had to return to the tent. His vital clothing and food and tools were there. And in that they wanted to know if it was safe around the tent. And in this they had to climb to the cedar.

Missi:
If your unknown force was giving  so much light, that it was possible to see clearly, why wasn't it possible to see said light without climbing a tree?
A light in the dark is visible over great distances. Especially when there's nothing in the way, which there isn't it's a flat area, no trees, no big boulders. And the fact, that it's a slope doesn't change much in that aspect.

ilahiyol:

--- Quote from: Missi on January 27, 2023, 10:20:28 PM ---If your unknown force was giving  so much light, that it was possible to see clearly, why wasn't it possible to see said light without climbing a tree?
A light in the dark is visible over great distances. Especially when there's nothing in the way, which there isn't it's a flat area, no trees, no big boulders. And the fact, that it's a slope doesn't change much in that aspect.

--- End quote ---
It is not possible to see every part of the slope through the forest. And the light of unknown power does not illuminate the surroundings, it only illuminates itself. Not like a Sun. Like a firefly... After all, they knew that the unknown Force was very dangerous and deadly. That's why they took a good look around. Maybe the two Yurides went out together and spied on. And it was imperative for them to return to the tent. The weather was getting colder. The weather, which was -10 degrees in the evening, would become -20 or even colder in the following hours. And the night was very long. The sun rises around 9:20 am. So after warming up a little on the Cedar, the two Yurides couldn't see anything, so they decided to turn around. In any case, the two Yuri and Dubininas did not have their tops. their condition was serious. But halfway back, the unknown Force attacked. And they all died unfortunately. May Allah forgive them all and put them in Paradise. Amine

Missi:

--- Quote from: ilahiyol on January 28, 2023, 07:03:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Missi on January 27, 2023, 10:20:28 PM ---If your unknown force was giving  so much light, that it was possible to see clearly, why wasn't it possible to see said light without climbing a tree?

--- End quote ---
It is not possible to see every part of the slope through the forest. And the light of unknown power does not illuminate the surroundings, it only illuminates itself. Not like a Sun. Like a firefly... After all, they knew that the unknown Force was very dangerous and deadly. That's why they took a good look around. Maybe the two Yurides went out together and spied on. And it was imperative for them to return to the tent. The weather was getting colder. The weather, which was -10 degrees in the evening, would become -20 or even colder in the following hours. And the night was very long. The sun rises around 9:20 am. So after warming up a little on the Cedar, the two Yurides couldn't see anything, so they decided to turn around. In any case, the two Yuri and Dubininas did not have their tops. their condition was serious. But halfway back, the unknown Force attacked. And they all died unfortunately. May Allah forgive them all and put them in Paradise. Amine

--- End quote ---

Okay, I try to break this into parts:

1. "It is not possible to see every part of the slope through the forest. "
Agreed, that's why you postulate, they went to the cedar. Sounds logical to me.

2. "And the light of unknown power does not illuminate the surroundings, it only illuminates itself. Not like a Sun. Like a firefly... "
I'd like to ask, what that might be, but I imagine you're as much at a loss there as I am. Nevertheless it is enough for it to illuminate itself. You can see fireflies from some distance. And I'd say, a force that was able to destroy the bones of people, as you postulate, must be much bigger than a firefly. Therefore it should be visible from further afar than a firefly.

3. "After all, they knew that the unknown Force was very dangerous and deadly. That's why they took a good look around. Maybe the two Yurides went out together and spied on."
Sounds kinda logical, though I disagree with your premises. That's another story, though.

4. "And it was imperative for them to return to the tent. The weather was getting colder. The weather, which was -10 degrees in the evening, would become -20 or even colder in the following hours."
Agreed. The whether analysis suggests temperatures around -30°C. and felt temperatures of around -50°C.

5. "And the night was very long. The sun rises around 9:20 am."
Check.

6. "So after warming up a little on the Cedar, the two Yurides couldn't see anything, so they decided to turn around."
I am not sure, if I understand you correctly there. They turned around? So they went back into the woods to where the others were waiting?

All in all: If one believes in your unknown force, your theory is pretty consistent. So now let's speculate as to what that force could have been. What do you believe killed them?

ilahiyol:
2. The unknown power is not the size of a firefly....The size of a human...But its light is like it...4. I don't believe it's too cold. If it were, they would all be frozen. But none of them froze, except for two. Both had partial freezing.6. They were all in the Cedar tree anyway....They went to the Cedar to warm up a little and observe the unknown power. Why would they leave? There must be a compelling reason to leave. In all kinds of mass loss events, if there is separation, there must be an important reason for it!!! In dangerous situations, people do not leave each other out of the blue. Even hostile people unite. They were together by the cedar tree. Then they made a plan. They will either stay in the forest and die of the cold. Or they would dare to go back to the tent. They chose to return to the tent. Three people were selected for this. The two Yuri would stay in the tree and near the fire. The other 4 would build a small shelter in the snow nearby. I think 4 people have never dug a cave in the snow. Because they were waiting for the trio who went to the tent. But they scratched the snow a little and made a small place for themselves there. This protected them from the wind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version