Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The Silk Ribbons

<< < (2/3) > >>

Armide:
Loose Cannon, is that what sparked the rumour that Zina and Igor were dating? I can't find any sources that state that explicitly state that they were together, unless I'm missing something. Did one of their friends come out and say that during the police investigation?

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: Armide on December 02, 2017, 05:39:03 AM ---Loose Cannon, is that what sparked the rumour that Zina and Igor were dating? I can't find any sources that state that explicitly state that they were together, unless I'm missing something. Did one of their friends come out and say that during the police investigation?

--- End quote ---

Not sure where that came from, but from what I have learned throughout my case study is that Igor seemed to have the 'eye' for zina, however Im not convinced the feeling was mutual. After all, she invited her long time ex boy toy Yuri along for the trip.

Armide:
I mean, one could always argue that he just had her picture because he was in charge of the official documentation? I just started questioning it when Yudin explicitly told Eichar in 2012 that the theories about the hikers being lead to their deaths due to some conflict caused by the girls was, and I quote "bullsh*t", so maybe it was really just nothing more than a platonic crush. It's also possible that Yudin was too close to the victims to even fathom such a morbid scenario, which is totally understandable as well; it is a really cynical theory and people from the outside like us don't really have much to say on the private lives or personalities of the hikers.

Loose}{Cannon:
I would guess even if true, the other 9 within the group would say the same thing.

Igor had one picture..... Zina

BottledBrunette:
According to Yuri Yudin, it wasn't the Russian way to just be with one person or to show one specific person that you liked them, whatever that means.  Doreshenko and Zina were on a hike the year before and Zina fell for Yuri D because he chased a bear with an ax.  They dated, and then, without warning, he broke it off, which broke her heart.  Zina sent a friend a postcard or letter either before they left or after they had left, that surprise(!!), guess who was on the hiking adventure with her?  Yuri Doreshenko, and she wondered how she would act and how it would be with him on the trip.  But, I don't know if it was Yuri Yudin or who, but, supposedly, several of the guys had a crush on Zina.  No one knows if Igor and Zina were dating, because the one letter she wrote him, was all business about the trip, and there was no indication of a romance between them.  It could be that since they were both majoring in the same thing, they had classes together and hiked together, so they were friends, and perhaps, we won't know for sure, something was starting between them.  Also, a book was found, where, I don't know, that belonged to Igor and it had Zina's picture in it.  Since no one knew anything, no one knows if there as anything going on between them. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version