Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Military boot tracks at campsite

(1/4) > >>

McMeen:
Were there military boot tracks found by the students around the outside of the tent ?

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: McMeen on December 15, 2017, 11:55:18 AM ---Were there military boot tracks found by the students around the outside of the tent ?

--- End quote ---

From everything I have ever read in the original case files and scene witness statements..... no.   

CalzagheChick:
So do you happen to know the origins of the false information then? It's kind of all over the internet in various places that there was a single boot print found. Could this be confusion about that old WW2 boot sock thing that Yuri Yudin couldn't identify?

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on May 30, 2018, 01:16:02 PM ---So do you happen to know the origins of the false information then? It's kind of all over the internet in various places that there was a single boot print found. Could this be confusion about that old WW2 boot sock thing that Yuri Yudin couldn't identify?

--- End quote ---

Nope....   sounds like a good additive for a bedtime story to me.

Yudin couldn't identify a bunch of things.....  If you go on a trip like this with 9 other people and then months later are asked to allocate every item for the entire expedition to each person, I would imagine you missing a few as would anyone. 

Loose}{Cannon:
Speculation stems from this photo....

Remember, several of the Dyatlov group DID have on valenki boots.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version