Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The footprints, the footprints ...

<< < (3/16) > >>

Charles:
nothing here

neni_cesty_zpet:
The photo shows entrance blocked with packed snow. Doing several cuts to tent is difficult to understand for me....One escape cut is much easier to repair later, after all,
I they were prepared to repair tent on trips.

Slow descent was possibly an effort to not cause additional slides. Where were the tourists injured? In the tent? Lyuda's died 10-20 minutes after sustaining the injury,
unable to make such long walk...
It's possible that they were doing something near the cedar, freezing, limbs getting numb and someone/something fell onto them. After all, some branches were found broken to some height...

If there were some evidence of foul play in tent's fabric, they would not let UPI keep it for long years, possibly doing some research on their own, independently of
official examination....

If avalanche was the initial accident then there was also later a second one that was fatal. That's my opinion.

Игорь Б.:
Пятна Вишневского и отогретые обморожения 3-4 степени говорят о том, что первая пятёрка после ухода из палатки с 13 до 15 часов дня (время происшествия) замерзала несколько часов. За эти несколько часов сильно похолодало - прошёл холодный атмосферный фронт. В Бурмантово в 19 часов уже было -10 градусов. На перевале похолодало ещё на несколько часов раньше. Потому что атмосферный фронт двигался от перевала к Бурмантово (75 км.) со скоростью 20-30 км/час.

Другие люди после смерти дятловцев, а значит после похолодания могли оставить следы уже только из спрессованного, но не подтаявшего и обледеневшего снега, которые раздуло бы за день-два (доказано в зимней экспедиции 2013 года):

--- Quote ---На этом фото - следы, которые оставили мы по прилете на перевал. Прошлись по снежному насту. В унтах. А через два дня обнаружили на этом же месте до боли знакомые столбики. Их выдул ветер. Температура в те дни была от минус 28 до минус 12. Теперь мы точно знаем, такие следы могут образоваться при низких температурах, и не важно, какие это отпечатки - обуви или босых ног. Но уже через день следы исчезли под действием вьюги. Как могли почти месяц сохраняться следовые столбики от ног дятловцев на склоне горы, где беспрестанно пурга и ветер?
--- End quote ---

https://www.kp.ru/daily/26054/2965513/

Это и является доказательством того, что обледеневшие следы-столбики, какими бы они ни были, могли оставить только дятловцы в период потепления перед холодным атмосферным фронтом.

Ziljoe:
Hi Charles,

I think the photo of the tent you have shown is after the discovery of it. Some of what we see is not how it was found. No two snow slides/, slips are the same and it would depend on the context . If it was a slow slide of snow perceived as more snow to follow.

GlennM:
Help me out here. When I look at the picture of the rescuers discovery of the tent, I see two vertical skis.  My immediate interpretation is that the tent was suspended between them. So the question becomes,"How could those things stay upright when the snow covered the tent from a sideways snow slide?" They should have been pushed over and flattened. Then, I look again. For the life of me I think I see the right hand ski set in the snow behind the tent!  Do you see that too? I have a very different idea about what those skis represent. Your thoughts please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version