Miscellaneous > Non-DP Related Mysteries!

Sokhondo Nature Reserve: The Trans-Baikal Dyatlov Pass

<< < (2/4) > >>

Teddy:

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Teddy on October 06, 2023, 05:16:08 AM ---Does this remind you of someone?

- Strange things began while we were driving in the UAZ to the starting point,- says Pyotr Baranov. - A forester was assigned to each group to accompany them. I walked with Seryoga Vasilchenko. And Orlov and Konkin had to go with Shelomeytsev. But on the way he suddenly rebelled. I won’t go on the route - that’s all! Seryoga tried to calm him down, word for word, it came to a fight. And when we got there, Shelomeytsev jumped out of the car and ran away. We never understood what happened to him. Didn't explain anything! And after the tragedy he said: "I would have been the fifth to die. I could feel it."

--- End quote ---

Yudin?

Teddy:
Who else.

amashilu:
Teddy, do you know if "scratches on their fingers" indicates scratches on the TOPS of the fingers, as if something (or someone) had scratched these people, or if it means there were scratches on the undersides of the fingers, indicating that they themselves had scratched at something?

Teddy:

--- Quote from: amashilu on October 06, 2023, 10:05:52 AM ---Teddy, do you know if "scratches on their fingers" indicates scratches on the TOPS of the fingers, as if something (or someone) had scratched these people, or if it means there were scratches on the undersides of the fingers, indicating that they themselves had scratched at something?

--- End quote ---

1. It literally says "on the fingers" - can't tell if under or on top
+
2. The end of the sentence is clear: "on the back of the hand (palm)"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version