Victims and Case Files > Witness Testimonies

Awaiting Extraction

(1/4) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
S. N. SOGRIN WITNESS TESTIMONY
https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-330-339?rbid=17743

--- Quote ---On the first of March I, Axelrod, Tipikin, Ivanov LN. were landed at the scene of the accident. We were greeted by a large group of people tightly wrapped in trunks. The wind threw snow in the face and tried to throw it off the plateau. Quickly loaded into the helicopter things Dyatlova and several people. Behind the large stone lay 3 bodies already pulled up to the helipad.

--- End quote ---

CalzagheChick:
This is Krivo and I'm guessing Zinaida closest to Boot Rock? This photo is heart-wrenching. Just look at the lack of any clothing on Krivo's body... or is that Yuri D.?

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on May 30, 2018, 06:28:45 PM ---This is Krivo and I'm guessing Zinaida closest to Boot Rock? This photo is heart-wrenching. Just look at the lack of any clothing on Krivo's body... or is that Yuri D.?

--- End quote ---

Its Yuri K and Zina....  but...

--- Quote ---Behind the large stone lay 3 bodies already pulled up to the helipad.
--- End quote ---

And it looks like another unidentified body to the right of Zina.  The white sheet appears an attempt to cover both bodies closer to the rock.  In addition....  notice the very bad weather conditions in which the picture happened.   wink1

Vietnamka:

--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on May 30, 2018, 06:28:45 PM ---This is Krivo and I'm guessing Zinaida closest to Boot Rock? This photo is heart-wrenching. Just look at the lack of any clothing on Krivo's body... or is that Yuri D.?

--- End quote ---
Krivo on front. U can see Zina's back and Yura Doroshenko is behind Zina.

CalzagheChick:
When I first joined this site as a member, I was really only familiar with the obviously different members of the Dyatlov party in terms of likeness. I could readily identify Lyudmila, Zinaida, and Semyon. I couldn't say all ten names from memory. I certainly couldn't put names to faces.

Now it's like nothing. Igor, 3 Yuris, Tibo, Semyon, Sasha, Lyudmila, Zinaida and Rustem. I know their faces. I know their names. I can tell you how each one died and where they were found in relation to the slope of the moutain. I know that Rustem is thought to be the first fatality and Kolevatov is accepted to be the final fatality, but everybody in between is speculation.

I don't know why I'm so pulled to this event, but I am and it bothers me because it just seems so irrational. It's 60 years old and in reality I know that we will never definitively solve this case unless by some miracle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version