Victims and Case Files > Aleksander Kolevatov

Rakitin's version on Kolevatov

<< < (2/2)

Teddy:
You are confusing Kolevatov with Zolotaryov.

jarrfan:
Yes, thank you, you are absolutely correct. Their last names are confusing...

Noelle:
Dear Teddy,
thank you so much for your quick answer and corrections!! You are amazing. You put sooooo much time and effort  into this case, let me thank you and express my admiration and respect  bow7

I am a doctor, quite experienced with emergencies and the sort of injuries the Dyatlov group sustained. When I got interested in the case, I first read the autopsy reports (pure curiosity) and much later the various theories. I would like to share my thoughts with you.

My personal opinion:
Rakitin has some point- something doesn‘t seem right about Kolevatov. However, I think Rakitin got „carried away“ by his strong theory and made some mistakes in his conclusions.

My opinion as a doctor:

- the cause of death of the first five group members is quite different from the rest.
- the cause of death of Kolevatov is different from all the others.

- Zina, Dyatlov, Rustam were definitely involved in some sort of „fist fight“, they must have been attacked by someone.
- Krivo and Doroschenko tried to escape; but they couldn‘t get away, died from attack and exposure
- Thibo, Dubinina and Zolotarey died from some serious blast injury- some sort of explosion and shock wave. Including radiation maybe
- Kolevatov was sort of „finished of“ quickly by someone who knew what he was doing. Maybe because he had witnessed things and knew to much.  According to his injuries, he was knocked on the head (wound behind his ear) by a blunt object, maybe handle of a gun. His neck was broken by force of someone’s hands. I pretty much think that his body was later put near his friends in the ravine by the water, but he died somewhere else. If there had been some kind of blast, he couldn‘t have been near the other three without sustaining other heavy injuries.

Just my opinion...
I respect coroner Eduard Tumanov very much for his professional work on the case. However, I think he is focusing on the death of the first five bodies. Why? Does anyone have a link where he talks about the death of the last four victims in the ravine??

Thank you!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version